• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I have for sale a 2007 BMW 335i with 71,6xxmi on it. It is Montego Blue Metallic with Dakota Gray leather inside. The car is very clean inside and out. It has never been smoked in, no pets rode inside and only driven in nice weather (I have a winter vehicle). The car has been babied since my ownership, and from the looks of it, since new. It has a strong V6 twin-turbo motor that puts out 305hp. The power is very smooth and it is a blast to drive. It has always been garaged and well maintained. I have service records dating back to 6/9/2008. The car currently has a KW V2 coilover suspension ($1650+install) and have the original suspension if you want to return it to stock. It has never seen a track in its life, I just wanted it to be a bit lower. I recently purchased over $600 in some great tires (Continental Extreme Contacts) about 2mo ago. I have an extra set of Vossen CV3 wheels with tires as well if interested. I am only selling due to an opportunity to own an additional property. Please feel free to contact me through email or by phone at 317-750-5650. Low ball offers will be ignored, but I am willing to listen to offers. I am available to show the car throughout the week and MAY allow a short drive (or I can drive you). If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. This is also on the mighty CL. Not really interested in trades at this time. Asking $20,000 obo

bmw1_zps015d3897-1_zps830e1005.jpg

Top Bottom