Please reply by conversation.

nsolimini

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ellettsville
    SOLD

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax. I am selling this truck to buy a new body style stock height truck. The truck has 190,XXX miles, 4x4, and automatic. The paint also has some custom touches to it as well, in the rear quarter panel where the 4x4 usually is there are chevy bow-ties ghosted into the paint. Also, on the tailgate DURAMAX is also ghosted into the paint.

The truck has the following mods done. EFI-Live with a dsp5 switch (lope, eco, tow, street, hot "race" tunes), transgo jr shift kit, Air Dog2 165 lift pump, billet WIF sensor delete, AFE intake, 3 inch down pipe, 5 inch straight exhaust, pcv re-routed, egr blocked, 6 inch superlift suspension lift, add a leaf in the rear, and leveling keys up front, ppe pitman-idler arm support, brand new fabtech tie rods, 20x10 Fuel Hostages currently plasti-dipped black, if you want the chrome back the plasti-dip will peel off, 33x12.50 Toyo M/T with not much life left on them, 6000k HID hi and low beams, interior LED lights, Pinoeer DVD and Navigation in dash receiver, boost and egt gauges on the pillars with a fuel pressure gauge in the dash, slotted and drilled rotors, and ceramic brake pads.

The truck runs great but, I just want to go with a new body style Duramax. The truck could use an alignment before new tires are put on. The truck has power windows, locks, mirrors (with turn signals), cold a/c , hot heat, and 5% tint on the sides and rear windows. I've included a picture of the truck before I plasti-dipped the rims.

I am asking $21,000 but I am open to some offers. Feel free to call or text anytime for more pics or any questions you have.

Located in Ellettsville. Number is 5six1-7two2-1six3nine

00303_grfpEO2SEXT_600x450.jpg

00C0C_hHEtFVT46XY_600x450.jpg

00I0I_kB03lKtMN6n_600x450.jpg

00F0F_5iA7vK2p412_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom