• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    When will the 2010 Appleseed Schedule be posted?

I'm going to sound like I'm being a smarta** here, but "as soon as we have it" is the only answer I can give you. We have some vague info on several ranges, but nothing is concrete at this point except for Cloverdale. We have four shoots scheduled there, in addition to several "minis", in 2010. All are on the INGO calendar. More will be added there as they are announced.

Blessings,
    Bill

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    I should have the Riley dates pretty soon. What area of the state are you from?

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I can help you out a little here.
    Carmi IL. July 10-11
    Evansville IN. March 27-28, April 17-18 there are 3 other dates for Evansville in the fall.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I have just finished adding nine shoots for Indiana for 2010, spread between Evansville and Riley. Added to the four we already had scheduled for Cloverdale, we now have 13.

These are not yet on the public schedule for registration, but they are confirmed shoots.

When the EventBrite system is set up for those shoots, you will find the sign-ups at Current Appleseed Schedule.

Blessings,
    Bill

csaws

Master
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    OOOOOO I can't wait for Riley, I got my 10/22 out the other day and wifey and I shot about 10 rounds through it and I am impressed with it so far. I am in need of some tech sights, some 10 round mags and some sling mounts. I have the synthetic stock so I am trying to figure out the mounting configuration for it. I think I read somewhere I need the 1 1/4" sling loops correct? Hmmm maybe an Appleseed on my birthday in Cloverdale.... I think that sounds like a great present to myself.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    get some unkle mikes quick disconnects. They sell a kit with a wood screw for the butt end, and a screw/net for the front of the stock. Then buy the 1-1/4 quick disconnect sling swivels, and your good to go.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    OOOOOO I can't wait for Riley, I got my 10/22 out the other day and wifey and I shot about 10 rounds through it and I am impressed with it so far. I am in need of some tech sights, some 10 round mags and some sling mounts. I have the synthetic stock so I am trying to figure out the mounting configuration for it. I think I read somewhere I need the 1 1/4" sling loops correct? Hmmm maybe an Appleseed on my birthday in Cloverdale.... I think that sounds like a great present to myself.

midwayusa.com has 10/22 mags on sale until the 28th of this month I think.

Top Bottom