• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    I have a 2010 Fred Bear Charge compound bow, it is 26-30 in draw and 60-70# pull. Its currently set at 28 in and 70#. This bow is just now a year old. I used it for 2 deer early archery seasons and killed 1 deer. Its in great shape just has one or two small scratches but do not affect the way it shoots at all. I'm selling this as a complete package. The bow comes with a trophy ridge 6 arrow quiver, trophy ridge 3 pin sight, a whisker biscuit rest, a stabilizer and wrist sling, peep sight, I had a kisser button installed and just had all the serving replaced this past summer. It will also come with a new release just purchased in October, a hard case that I paid almost $100 for. It has an accessory box built in it for all your field points, broadheads, etc. It will come with two rage 2 blade broadheads with brand new blades I just replaced. It will also come with two rage practice tips and a few other practice tips, All of the tips and heads are 100gr, It will Have a few arrows I have left. The string is in great shape, It will come with a broadhead wrench. I'm sure there are things I am forgetting, I can also adjust draw length for the buyer and the weight, also can show the buyer how to do so. No pics at this time but will try to get them up asap, $450 for everything, Not really looking for any trades but may consider a partial trade on a mossberg or savage 17 hmr, or a rossi or h&r 44 mag or s&w 500. $300 firm for just the bow without case and extras

picture.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom