Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    amazing how fast ammo can be burnt up.
    there where a few guns there I really wanted to try out but I got side tracked and never did ask:dunno:
    Jclark and I would of loved to stay and help with the clean up afterwards but we had a long drive ahead of us. we forgot all about the time difference and ended up getting there and getting back an hour later than planned.
    thanks to those who let me shoot their guns...and note to self: next time you try to shoot a pistol grip 12ga one handed,dont lock your wrist:rolleyes::): my wrist is still a bit sore:ar15:

JohnE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I picked up some of the .40 brass (around 200 or so) and a few .357 brass. Boomheadshot and his friend Josh talked all night Saturday about the shoot, it really got them all fired up! :rockwoot::ar15: And me too gotta add to the collection now. Thanks to 38spl, SE, and everyone else for letting me shoot their weapons and for hosting it.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    I was gonna add to my collection this coming weekend at the 1500 but looks like i may not be able to. Unless of course I can find a Mosin for less than 100 bucks! :D

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    amazing how fast ammo can be burnt up.
    there where a few guns there I really wanted to try out but I got side tracked and never did ask:dunno:
    Jclark and I would of loved to stay and help with the clean up afterwards but we had a long drive ahead of us. we forgot all about the time difference and ended up getting there and getting back an hour later than planned.
    thanks to those who let me shoot their guns...and note to self: next time you try to shoot a pistol grip 12ga one handed,dont lock your wrist:rolleyes::): my wrist is still a bit sore:ar15:

No worries! We had plenty of help, and you had a long drive ahead!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    No worries! We had plenty of help, and you had a long drive ahead!

I wanted to stay a bit longer, too, but I was worried the rain was coming and if I tarried any longer, my 2WD truck for sure wouldn't've gotten back up the hill to the road! I had to be careful as it was; cut it a bit close.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I wanted to stay a bit longer, too, but I was worried the rain was coming and if I tarried any longer, my 2WD truck for sure wouldn't've gotten back up the hill to the road! I had to be careful as it was; cut it a bit close.

Excuses excuses. :D My truck HAS 4wd, but I can't USE it until I replace the U-joint. :noway: We waited until after the rain started and I still made it up the hill. :): I think o boy in the jeep behind me was like CMON DUDE! :laugh:

I did stay to help but I feel like I didn't do enough. So, 38, if you want some help to clean up all the steel and brass let me know. I felt bad I was talking and looked over and you all were walking back with trash bags full.

I think the thing that shocked me the most was at the end Zephri was gathering up his boomstick when he decided it was the opportune time for a photo op. Cool, shoulda thought of that myself, but I put everything up already... So he THROWS HIS AR IN THE MUD!!!! I was like DUDE!?!?!?! :laugh: :dunno: That's ok. AR's like mud... right? :D

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Between me and my two sons, we went through:

500 rounds 7.62x39 - $169
    100 rounds 7.62x54r - $25
    50 rounds Swiss K31 - $49
    400 rounds 22lr - $13
    17 rounds 9mm - $5
    7 rounds 45acp - $3
    A day in the woods, shooting with friends - Priceless

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN

I made it out in 2wd! :D So did .fourfive. Must be a Jeep thing! :dunno: I could have strapped you up the hill.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I made it out in 2wd! :D So did .fourfive. Must be a Jeep thing! :dunno: I could have strapped you up the hill.

Hey man, I've always wanted a Wrangler. But I'm still driving vehicles my parents own until I get out on my own. And Dad said we didn't need a Jeep since we live in a city, so we went with a light truck. Someday, though.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Hey man, I've always wanted a Wrangler. But I'm still driving vehicles my parents own until I get out on my own. And Dad said we didn't need a Jeep since we live in a city, so we went with a light truck. Someday, though.

Its understandable. Personally in a city I'd rather have a Jeep but to each their own. Parking a truck is much harder than parking my Cherokee. That and both of us have aggressive mud terrains. We had an advantage. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom