2011 Hush Indiana Suppressor Shoot AAR & Pics (Postive & Negative Feedback Please!!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Check this thread for live updates through the day..... INGO will be providing pics and video for those who can't make it :ingo:

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    fusion

[fyoo-zhuh
    thinsp.png
    n]

–noun
    1. the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
    2. that which is fused; the result of fusing: The Huntertown Arms T22

Here you go INGO. You saw it here first.

FusionT22.jpg

Huntertown Arms is announcing its Fusion line of suppressors. Pre-prodution versions of the first two products in the line, the Fusion T22 and T22P are on the line at HUSH Indiana and available for inspection and shooting. The T22 and T22P are direct drop-in replacement barrels for any Ruger 10/22 bull barrel and can be installed or removed in minutes with one allen wrench. No special tools are required. Quiet? The only sound you'll hear is the bolt cycling. We even brought a few thousand rounds of ammunition so that you can check them out, totally on us.

As opposed to integral suppressor offerings from other manufacturers that use slide-in suppressor baffles, Huntertown Arms Fusion technology fuses the suppressor baffle stack directly into the barrel. This ensures there is zero tolerance shift (can cause baffle strikes) at any point before the bullet exits the weapon. This provides a number of benefits.

First and foremost, safety. Your safety is our paramount concern. The integrated baffles in the Fusion virtually eliminates the possibility of a catastrophic baffle strike. There is not suppressor to work it's way loose.
    Want a new twist rate in your barrel or to take advantage of new barrel technology? Every commercially available integral suppressor utilizes the barrel as the suppressor tube, and is the registered suppressor part. If you want to replace the barrel for any reason, you essentially have to buy a new suppressor and pay an additional $200 tax. Not so with Fusion. The registered suppressor is the tube that surrounds the barrel. Fusion barrels can be replaced simply by purchasing a new barrel. No $200 tax. No five month wait. What you want, when you want it.

Cleaning Fusion Suppressors is a snap. Remove the end cap and slide the tube off. No need to disassemble the weapon. You'll wonder why every suppressor isn't this easy to clean.

So what's the difference between the T22 and the T22P? The T22 suppresses the sound generated by the explosive gases caused by firing the rifle. It will not substantially effect the speed of the bullet as it exits the weapon, so if you are using high velocity ammunition you may still hear the sonic crack caused by the bullet traveling though the air. You can eliminate the sonic crack using CCI Standard velocity or any other ammunition that travels at speeds under 1150 feet per second. Or you can fire high velocity ammunition. It's your choice.

The T22P is designed primarily for shooting bulk pack, high velocity ammunition and removing the sonic crack heard as the bullet exits the weapon. It internally ports gas from behind the bullet while it is traveling down the barrel, slowing it to subsonic speeds.

Oh, and you'll love the price. MSRP on the T22 is $395, and the T22P is $449.

We will be contacting our dealer network for details on availability soon. But if you're at HUSH Indiana today, please stop by the Huntertown Arms table on the line and be one of the first to shoot the new Fusion T22 and T22P.

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Wheel 0 Swag In da hizzy

BOmU5.jpg

More prizes added!!!!

Surefire flashlight

5000 rounds of .22

nDqeZ.jpg

Someone is going home a winner! :ingo:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We have a WHEEL O SWAG winner that came away with a Benchmade knife and a SUREFIRE Light courtesy of INDIANA SUPPLY DEPOT

Mm4k9.jpg

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

21st Century Firearms has donated a 5000 round box of .22

You chance to win that prize on the wheel of swag strys at 3:00

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Had a great time at the shoot today, great weather and got to talk to some of manufacturers about their products. I can definitely say it was a success.
    +1 for Corey for setting this up

YJBrian

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Outside the Loop
    Had a blast today. I wish I could have stayed longer. It was nice to try out some new firearms, throw some brass with the full auto, and meet some of the INGO folks. Now I am going to have to get a can...

I hope you will do this again. One suggestion I have would be to go a little longer with the range hot. There was not much happening down range during the cold periods.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    A good time, Indeed

Job well done to all of you involved, everyone.

Very well run, only remote "less than positive" was the use of supersonic ammo out of suppressed firearms, but then again, how do you know it's suppressed?

Great job today guys, be looking forward to next year.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Fenway and I had places to be so we packed up the INGO booth around 5. We had a great time and want to thank all the INGOers that stopped by the booth to say hello and get some swag.

A big thanks to Corey, aka curraheeguns, aka SSNFA, aka HUSH Indiana for hosting an awesome event on an awesome sunny day!

I also want to thank Bradsknives and Knife Lady, Indiana Supply Depot, and 21st Century Firearms for donating our 3 awesome prizes that were given away today on the INGO Wheel o' Swag.

As always, Marion County Fish & Game proved to be a fantastic venue for the shoot. We appreciate them closing down the range today for HUSH Indiana.

I'll have some pictures and videos up later this evening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom