• ...and so much more!
  • DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    April 23rd we shall Chop-In
    Chop-In number one was Awsome, can it be out done?:D We are going to try!!!:rockwoot:

Here it is, Hotpocket and I would like to host another Chop-In. I hope this works into everybodys schedule, I know of a few that couldn't make the first one.

So let's hear suggestions and who would like to come.

Anyone that would like to attend sign up, there is a special event forum for the Chop-In. Also if you would like a Chop-In shirt please vote in the poll. Thank you all very much.:)
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo_chop_in_saturday_april_23rd/141754-chop_in_t_shirt.html

Last edited:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I don't have a knife to chop with, but I'd come watch and check out everyone elses kinves. I need get cracking on the knife front.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I don't have a knife to chop with, but I'd come watch and check out everyone elses kinves. I need get cracking on the knife front.

And that is fine, bring what you have.

I should add, we feel we could host twenty to thirty guests. So everyone that's interested should be able to attend.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I would like to come for sure! I will bring the ESEE lineup with me as I should have a 6 in the near future to go with the rest of the kids.

One question...are you ok with us CC on your property? If not then that is fine but I wanted to ask ahead of time.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    One question...are you ok with us CC on your property? If not then that is fine but I wanted to ask ahead of time.
    Yes, we are fine with you OC/CC what ever you want!:D I do ask that they stay holstered. That is flexible, we could shoot a knife or two again!:dunno:

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    whats a chop in?

A chop-in is generally defined as a demonstration of knife capabilities. It's not a demonstration of the users capabilities, but the knife itself. The knife will be ran through various tests to prove its durability, while remaining sharp and functional. These tests can include tests similar to what is seen on the video in this thread:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/the_cutting_edge/129465-we_need_to_step_it_up_for_our_next_chop-in.html

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I could get interested depending on location
    I am in S.W. Morgan County, about 1 1/2 hours south of you.
    i am definitely in and if we pick the dates soon enough i can request them off from work if i am not off
    This is what we are trying to do, I want to allow enough time for everybody to plan and make arangements. I hope to see you here.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    whats a chop in?
    Lots of fun with smashed cats and pirates!:D:dunno:
    4a772000.jpg

63338932.jpg

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Yes, we are fine with you OC/CC what ever you want!:D I do ask that they stay holstered. That is flexible, we could shoot a nice or two again!:dunno:

Sounds good...I just like to ask to make sure as to not upset the owners. This sounds like a lot of fun!

Also, I just remembered that I have a Benchmade CSKII so we can see if Nutnfancy's review can be duplicated with it chipping or if it will hold up.

Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm hoping to have an ESEE or two by then. Along with some throwing knives and hawks. I'd like to come, will have to see what I can do. I'm trying to upgrade my knife collection now.

Top Bottom