• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up

55# Kodiak Magnum. 20 yards. First shot high and back but somehow clipped the spine. Second arrow right in the boiler room.

EDIT: dressed 125#

Last edited:

TSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Seymour
    Nice Job! That ought to be some good eatin' right there!! You have sights on that bow or do you shoot instinctive?

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I'll play!

picture.php
    [/IMG]

10 point, 210 dressed
    Mathews DXT at 70#, Beman MFX arrow with two blade Rage
    27 yards

TSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Seymour
    Jmiller - Instinctive! Awesome job!! You don't happen to be an IBA member?

Baldguy - I'm going to have to give a reply that I get from my uncles and cousins. First one - "That would have been a nice buck in a couple of years." Or "That's still a milk sucker!" You could bring in a record buck and they would still make those comments. They have a processing plant up close to you, Clouse Processing in Wallace, may be you have heard of them. Anyway very nice buck, good shootin'!!! Hoping to at least get a doe this weekend myself.

7.62-5.56Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Portland, IN
    good job! looks like youre all tagged out. thats always a bummer. i like that buck good tine length and symmetry. really good wild wall hanger! those will put some meat in the freezer..

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    good job! looks like youre all tagged out. thats always a bummer. i like that buck good tine length and symmetry. really good wild wall hanger! those will put some meat in the freezer..

Tagged out? :dunno:How do you know how many tags he has? Between the two counties I hunt I can get 9 bonus antlerless licenses on top of all my regular licenses.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    heh, it's not possible to tag out in Indiana with the bonus antlerless program.

I have 3 buck tags (state and 2 military refuge), bonus antlerless and a turkey tag I need to make a dent in.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    heh, it's not possible to tag out in Indiana with the bonus antlerless program.

I have 3 buck tags (state and 2 military refuge), bonus antlerless and a turkey tag I need to make a dent in.

how did you get 3 buck tags? im not disputing you i was just under the impression that you could get as many doe tags in diffrent counties as you wanted but only 1 buck tag state wide

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville

Thanks. :)

As for tags, I still have 3 bonus antlerless tags for my county that I'd like to fill with my bow before firearms season comes in, as I'd rather not be out hunting during that time. I've also got a standing invitation to doe hunt a farm in an 8-doe county, so there's plenty of killing I can do if the deer cooperate. :D Then there's also a muzzleloader tag that is good for a doe, but I have no plans to break the brand new smokepole out of the safe this season.

I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to put an arrow in a turkey or coyote either. I had a coyote come by this morning, but by the time I got the video camera set up, my window of opportunity had passed.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    You could also take a buck urban zone if you knew someone that had hunting property within the zone! :D

Hey Hammer....id rep ya for getting the little guy out there but I apparently repped ya recently?? Oh well....goon on ya man!

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    You could also take a buck urban zone if you knew someone that had hunting property within the zone! :D

Someone hook me up. LOL! Are they earn-a-buck this year, or is that next year? I'd have to kill an urban deer zone doe first, and you know how hard does are to come by. :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom