• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Snapped a couple of pics today at a BMW open house. Reggie's Motorworks in Westfield. Lots of nice older Bimmers.... Many E30s

saKa2.jpg

koGjD.jpg

ZGVqc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZGVqc.jpg

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Correct. BMW shop in Westfield. Seems to specialize in restoring and working on E30s and older but works on all BMWs. Have heard great things and the open house was fun. My BMW tech is danielocean. :D

Nice, I just drove mine to NJ and back. Is this a BMW mechanic?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Correct. BMW shop in Westfield. Seems to specialize in restoring and working on E30s and older but works on all BMWs. Have heard great things and the open house was fun. My BMW tech is danielocean. :D
    :ugh: I keep forgetting about danielocean. My car keeps yelling at me that I need to change out the brake fluid. I might have to call him.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i like Dennys BMW!!!!

right now Im looking for a Motorcycle to buy against the wifes commands. (she just hates motorcycles because "they are deadly") I WILL be buying one though.

if it doesnt end in divorce over the bike then maybe one day I will ease into a beemer, LOL

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    i like Dennys BMW!!!!

right now Im looking for a Motorcycle to buy against the wifes commands. (she just hates motorcycles because "they are deadly") I WILL be buying one though.

if it doesnt end in divorce over the bike then maybe one day I will ease into a beemer, LOL
    Ha.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Thanks for the thread!

I have a BMW my son and I are going to repair this fall.

Maybe I can work DO for some free advice?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    What year and model?

92 325 I.

It was my older daughters till she had a lapse of judgement and now we need a front clip. $800 buyback from the insurance company.Going to be my sons first car , if he puts some time into fixing it with me. ;)

She is on her 3 rd BMW now.
    1. 318
    2. 325
    3 Now a 330CI

Typical CPA. LOL

Stupid towing company creased the drivers door. We didn't have pictures of the door so they blowed us off. Fords Towing in Thorntown, In.

Next time pictures all the way around before ANY tow job!

Stubbleducker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Indy
    i like Dennys BMW!!!!

Why not do both at once! BMW makes some of the finest motorcycles out there if you intend to ride rather than be seen

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    So who is danielocean? I have a 2004 325 convertible that I have been neglecting for far to long... Passengers side lock is broken need repaired, the buttons for the windows are now cracked in half or missing :(

Only had mine in the shop at Autobahn once for an engine replacement... Never got quotes for the remaining stuff mentioned above.

Cheers

IndyPrepper

A_Brit_In_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Greenwood, Indiana
    So who is danielocean? I have a 2004 325 convertible that I have been neglecting for far to long... Passengers side lock is broken need repaired, the buttons for the windows are now cracked in half or missing :(

Only had mine in the shop at Autobahn once for an engine replacement... Never got quotes for the remaining stuff mentioned above.

Cheers

IndyPrepper
    Indyprepper,
    Call me when you are ready to have the work done.
    Thomas@ Autobahn Service Center (317) 888 0315

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Indyprepper,
    Call me when you are ready to have the work done.
    Thomas@ Autobahn Service Center (317) 888 0315

LOL - Thomas you found me :-)

I'll give you a shout when I get back from vacation, I'm sure you will remember me. The black BMW convertible a few months back that blew up my engine.

Thanks Sir

IndyPrepper

Top Bottom