• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    O ya....I know I wont be competitive in open, but i will enjoy myself and get to shoot a fun toy for at least part of a season.

I wouldn't sell yourself short. You can/should always be competive within your class. That's why there is a classification system.

Shoot whatever division(s) make you happy. Different strokes, different folks.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is this where I mention that a few years ago I found an S-V factory gun in .40 with 5 magazines for $600? The guy who sold it to the store didn't know what it was and the store didn't really either. Unfortunately, I didn't have the money then. I should have borrowed it.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I wouldn't sell yourself short. You can/should always be competive within your class. That's why there is a classification system.

Shoot whatever division(s) make you happy. Different strokes, different folks.

Your totally correct.....What I really meant was, I won't be racing to M or GM in open (or any other class) anytime soon. I can always stay competitive within my class. I think I have figured this whole sport out.....Tank the classifier stages from the beginning (which I gotta say I've done pretty well at) and shoot as well as you can in every other stage!!!!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Your totally correct.....What I really meant was, I won't be racing to M or GM in open (or any other class) anytime soon. I can always stay competitive within my class. I think I have figured this whole sport out.....Tank the classifier stages from the beginning (which I gotta say I've done pretty well at) and shoot as well as you can in every other stage!!!!

I hate this thread.

On the bright side, D class limited deserves some nice guns too, assuming that the 4 month wait doesn't kill me.

Top Bottom