Not open for further replies.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Hang in there Mike......:D

Absolutely. We've made it through the "RSVP" stage, and now we're into the "drop out" stage. Don't stress too much.

Like I said, as someone who was WAY down the list last year, but made it in, just a few days before the event I can confidently agree with the above statements and say..

Don't give up hope! lol

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    Dang!!! MY luck must be changing for the better! I even Matched three Numbers on the lottery! Now if I could only find a good paying job! I'll be there unless my legs are broken, and then I'll probably rent borrow or steal a Wheel Chair!

I have a wheel chair you may use! If I can go and at least watch, and raid da refg. Maybe Next time I will be a winner too. :)::):

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Need hotel accommodations?

INGO has secured a discounted rate for any and all attendees of NFA Day 2011 at the Candlewood Suites in Greenwood, Indiana.

cw001.gif

Rooms that are normally $89/night will only be $59/night for NFA Day attendees. Plus 7% tax.

Rooms feature:​

• Single queen bed or two double beds
    • Non-smoking and smoking options available
    • Fully-equipped kitchens with full-size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and stovetop
    • 32" flat-panel TVs with over 150 HD channels and HBO
    • DVD player
    • FREE on-site laundry facilities
    • 24-hour fitness center
    • Pet friendly (additional fee applies)
    • Secure well-lit private parking lot
    • 2AM/Carry/Firearms friendly (Front Office Manager is INGO's very own esrice)
    WELCM_EXTR_1_E.jpg

GROOM_DBLE_2_E.jpg

GROOM_SUIT_2_E.jpg

Hotel is located in Greenwood at I-65 and County Line Road. It is 50 minutes from the lovemywoods Range.

1190 N Graham Rd
    Greenwood, IN 46143

Discounted rate is subject to room availability, so book as soon as possible. As of 9/9/11 there are plenty of rooms available. Reservations can be booked directly by PMing esrice.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So for NFA day in brown county, you are setting up rooms in greenwood?

As you are in Columbus, you are the same distance from the venue, so it would make no sense for you.

However, there may be those coming from the northern parts of the state that need to stay closer the night before.

Why this hotel? Because its mine, and I can offer a crazy low rate that wouldn't otherwise be available-- closer to the venue or otherwise.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    As you are in Columbus, you are the same distance from the venue, so it would make no sense for you.

However, there may be those coming from the northern parts of the state that need to stay closer the night before.

Why this hotel? Because its mine, and I can offer a crazy low rate that wouldn't otherwise be available-- closer to the venue or otherwise.

Makes sense to me... Didn't know you owned a hotel

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom