• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't see any need for the 2 of you to not be eligible for the points race. The scores are all public, its not like you could place poorly all season and then magically make the shoot off.

Serpent2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Pretty Excited

I will be joining you all this year!! Will be my first season running 3Gun and I can't wait!!!

Cheers!

Jason

I have been doing some research while in the Marine Corps. on 3-gunnery and I can not wait!! I only have an XD .45, Remington 870, and will hopefully, funds pending, complete my first rifle build before the series kicks off!

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Woohoo we have RePete shooting, welcome to the dark side lol. 3gun is the reason I only shoot FW USPSA and the State match anymore instead of a ton of other Pistol only..... Cause 1 gun just isn't nearly as fun as 3. Although a 9mm m&p and 200 yards was rather entertaining

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    I'm excited! I have shot 3 gun in the past at Wildcat & other local clubs, just never any major 3 gun matches. I have been focusing on pistol the last year or so, but now I'm ready for some more challenges. I sent in my registration form today along with 3 other guys for the point series.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    I'm excited! I have shot 3 gun in the past at Wildcat & other local clubs, just never any major 3 gun matches. I have been focusing on pistol the last year or so, but now I'm ready for some more challenges. I sent in my registration form today along with 3 other guys for the point series.

Great.... Definitely no chance of winning anything lol...

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    We have 20 shooters in Tac Optics, 5 in Open.

Those divisions have enough shooters to be recognized for the Points Series and for a High Overall Division winner.

Limited has 3 and HMO has 2. Standard Heavy Metal has 0.

You can still be included in the regular matches, but all divisions with out the required 4 minimum shooters will be rolled over to Open for the points series itself and for the HOA.

Get out there and get more shooters involved. The more shooters we have the more potential for sponsors we can get.

Top Bottom