• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I just wanted to shoot it!! Weather it was for score or not it looked fun as all heck!

And Jon you handled that better than I would have at that point...

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    Also, to those that were around me at the end of the day, I want to apologize for my foul mouth and temper. You all know what I'm talking about.

For those of you that didn't hear, Stage 6 on Bay 8, the roof top stage had to be thrown out because of stupidity and ignorance on the part of a non-match shooting ACC member.

The issue WILL be brought up at the next ACC board meeting that I can attend.

I helped tear that stage down and was unaware of what happened. Care to enlighten me?

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Idea : let's talk about todays match in the thread titled ACC multigun. Would help keep this clear for updates a out the general series? Just a housekeeping idea....

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What did everyone think of the stages? Too easy, too difficult, short, long? Feedback is appreciated to improve stage design for future events.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Overall Scores are up on Indiana Multigun 2012 Results

Points Series Standings - we are still updating

Series Sponsors:

Platinum level:

- Fuhrman Precision Services, Inc
    - Warne Scope Mounts
    - AP Customs
    - Triangle Shooting Sports
    - Sinclair International
    - Nightforce Optics

Gold level:

- Precision Reflex, Inc
    - His and Her Target Sports
    - CPWSA

Silver level

- Noveske Rifle Works
    - Battlecomp
    - Prototech Enterprises, Inc
    - Plainfield Shooting Supplies
    - Shooters Connection

Bronze level

- Freedom Firearms
    - Lead Farmer Inc

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    I want to forward an email that we sent out earlier that covers a few things

We had about 3 or 4 people not mark a division on their score sheet. We also had several people who wrote their name so sloppily that it took several of us scanning scoresheets and emailing them back and forth to one another to try to decipher. There were also 3 or 4 people who checked a division on their score sheet that was not the division that they registered for the Points Series.

Setting up the matches obviously take a lot of time... however, it is all the "behind the scenes" action that is the real time consumer. Remember, we are unpaid volunteers.

Since we've been having to correct the errors that people made on their paperwork, these scores have taken 3 individual volunteers HOURS to do. Many of these errors have consequently dominoed into creating other errors in the scoring process which must also be rectified.

We will correct this error this time, and this time only. In the future- and this will be gone over during the next shooters meeting, incomplete or illegible, or incorrectly filled out score sheets, will simply be thrown out. It's not fair to the volunteers to have to solve these unnecessary, and easily avoidable problems. Nor is it fair to the other shooters that managed to fill out a simple form correctly, to have their results delayed being posted.

Since this was the first match, we are giving a one week "arbitration period". We will not be fixing your scores now, just to have someone else come out to say something similar, and have to do it again. Again, these scores take hours to do. We have lives outside 3-Gun just like everybody else.

Thanks for coming out, and I hope to see you out out at the rest of the matches..

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    That is actually something we are going to do. Everyone who is registered for the series is going to have a label with their name, series competitor number(for our records) and their division. We will put these on as shooters check in

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Are we still planning on doing squad signups at registration? Would help people sort out where they are supposed to go after the meeting and prevent abnormally large squads.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Anyone know how the whole youtube channel thing works? I want anyone to be able to upload videos from one of our matches to the channel. My youtubefu is not strong

rz317

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2008
    Series Point Standings have been updated on IndianaMultiGun.com

Also, we're very pleased to announce that a few more sponsors were added to our list today, and our prize table crested over the $8k mark today.

RZ

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Can you guys get banners from all our sponsors? Seems like with that kind of generosity being shown the range should look like a gun magazine exploded all over it.

Garrett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Where can I start getting into 3-gun at around here. I recently moved here from WV, living in Indy, but I would like to get out and start getting into these 3-gun matches around the Indiana are.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    IndianaMultigun.com gives you the complete schedule of events. Our next one is at Wildcat Valley Rifle Pistol Club in Brookston, Indiana. About an hour or so trip up I-65 to Lafayette

Garrett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Awesome, Thanks for the info. How does one get started in competing in the Indiana Multi-Gun, just come out? I tried to click the getting started on the webpage, however the page no longer exists it says.

Top Bottom