• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Do you feel your favorite team drafted well this year?

As far as the Colts go, I think they did pretty good so far.

1. Andrew Luck
    2. Coby Fleener, Luck's favorite target at Stanford. A quick and strong 6'6" 247lbs, could be a Rob Gronkowski type TE.
    3. Dwayne Allen, 6'3" TE out of Clemson.
    4. T.Y. Hilton, Fast WR out of FIU. Could be a game-changing KR/PR the Colts haven't had.
    5. Josh Chapman, DT from Alabama
    6. Vick Ballard, RB from Miss. St.

Before the Draft I was hoping the Colts would get some weapons for Luck and they did just that.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    I am a Lions fan (from Michigan). I thought they had a good draft but didnt understand why in the holy hell they took a WR in the 2nd round. Wasted pick IMHO.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think the Dolphins reached a bit with Tannehill but he has potential and is more than happy to sit back a bit to learn. 2nd round pick with Martin looks solid. Looks like some decent potential on D. Some depth at WR and from a few things I've read, someone who might compete for starting RB later this season. Even if the kid at RB is a 2 or 3 down back, it is always good to have some depth. With their final pick in the 7th, they should address CB.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am a Lions fan (from Michigan). I thought they had a good draft but didnt understand why in the holy hell they took a WR in the 2nd round. Wasted pick IMHO.

That is an excellent pick imo, Broyles is probably going to be your second best wr sooner than later. His hands are amazing and he was extremely productive at OU. He wouldnt have fallen that low if it wasnt for an injury his sr year.

Top Bottom