• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Figured I would start a new thread for everyone to post there favorite trail cam pics for this year..I only have a few cams I keep out year round and the rest go up around scouting time.It's time to get the rest up and start looking for them Tom's!
    I had quite the surprise the other day when I pulled my cards.I have never seen a bald eagle around the house until now :rockwoot:

PICT0015.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0019.JPG
    PICT0020.JPG
    PICT0021.JPG
    PICT0023.JPG
    PICT0029.JPG

PICT0030.JPG

Still can't believe I had not just 1 but 2 eagles!!!

On another note,I know it's not a Tom,but who's ready for some Spring Turkey hunting!!!
    PICT0014.JPG

et_aruba

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    NWI
    Those are REALLY GREAT pictures! Thanks for sharing them, sorry I don't have any trail cam pics to share. Hope to see some more of these from the community.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks..I'm about 15 miles west of Seymour,out in the sticks

Great pictures!

Which sticks? Due west out towards Freetown, or SW down toward Vallonia? I know they had a good population of Eagles a few years ago down towards Starve Hollow, and we've seen some on our property down in the White River Bottoms just off of 235.

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Great pictures!

Which sticks? Due west out towards Freetown, or SW down toward Vallonia? I know they had a good population of Eagles a few years ago down towards Starve Hollow, and we've seen some on our property down in the White River Bottoms just off of 235.

Freetown area..I've taken pictures before of the ones in the Vallonia area.They have a nest around the south west area of Starve Hollow lake.Pretty neat to go soo while the leaves are off.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    nice!!!.....chased one around a field by my house with my cell phone trin' to get a pic of it.....didn't get it must have been camera shy!!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Really Cool. I saw one on the Newport Chemical Depot back in 05 or 06. You never really appreciate how big they are until you see a hawk flying next to one. Oh what I would have done to have a camera on base that day...of course, they were forbidden

Top Bottom