• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    While watching your video a question came to mind. If an activator is outside the shooting box can you leave your foot on it while shooting? I'm a new USPSA shooter, not trying to call anything out here. Just wondering.

Yes, if its attached to the fault line, it becomes part of the shooting area.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Chad said it, if you weren't here you missed a great match. Brent and Jake had some great stages. For the first time since I started shooting USPSA I was really happy with my match performance. I mucked up the the speed shoots but other then that was very pleased. It was cool to see all of the revo shooters and really good revo shooters as well. Thanks to every one that came and helped us staff the match.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Chad said it, if you weren't here you missed a great match. Brent and Jake had some great stages. For the first time since I started shooting USPSA I was really happy with my match performance. I mucked up the the speed shoots but other then that was very pleased. It was cool to see all of the revo shooters and really good revo shooters as well. Thanks to every one that came and helped us staff the match.

SANDBAGGER!:D:D

Congrats on a great match Bob

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just wanted to thank each of the staff for giving up their time and volunteering to help make this match possible. Without their continued support and help these matches would not be possible.

A really big shout out to the Warsaw Crew

Brent, Bob, Phil, Keith, Susie, Roger, Jerry, Tim, Anita and I am sure I am missing someone, but they did a great job of putting everything at the range together to make this happen. Thank you very much!

These folks did a great job, especially with so many being new to the RO roll, nice to see them stand up and want to take that responsibility on.

All I did for this match was come up with some ideas. These folks did everything else and I am very thankful for having them.

Congrats on a successful match!!

Big thanks to our Main Match Sponsors
    Lake Mortgage, Pete Briggs
    Target Sports of Sheridan, IN, Ron & Mary Ann Cooper
    SnS Casting, Jim and Ryan Stinar

I hope everyone had an enjoyable time at the match (I did although my shooting stunk)
    and hope to see everyone (and bring a friend) at the Indiana Section Championship in July.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    I will admit that we are lucky to have a good crew and members that don't shoot USPSA come out and cook lunch for us. Made it fell like a club event. Thanks to all that worked it and shot it.

Brent

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON

Thanks to everyone involved in the match it ran great and weather was perfect. I really liked the courses of fire. Shot with a great squad and some good friends and I met lots of new ones.

Bob the wife and I enjoyed talking to you at lunch Sat.
    Congrats on a great match Bob I looked at the stats for this match and it had some difficult shots and you had no misses and only 1 D for the whole match:thumbsup: ---NICE:).

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Thanks to everyone involved in the match it ran great and weather was perfect. I really liked the courses of fire. Shot with a great squad and some good friends and I met lots of new ones.

Bob the wife and I enjoyed talking to you at lunch Sat.
    Congrats on a great match Bob I looked at the stats for this match and it had some difficult shots and you had no misses and only 1 D for the whole match:thumbsup: ---NICE:).

Thanks Paul. It was nice getting to talk to you folks as well. Hope some time we can squad together.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Were the plate racks (stages 1 and 3) warsaw's? Or someone thought they were on loan from Bobcat Steel? (or some combination, eg Bobcat Steel that was purchased by Warsaw?)

-rvb

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    They are warsaws. We just bought the 6 plated rack a week ago. Not one reshoot. I was shooting a 22 to my open gun on it Thursday to make sure it worked

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    They are warsaws. We just bought the 6 plated rack a week ago. Not one reshoot. I was shooting a 22 to my open gun on it Thursday to make sure it worked

Cool. So they were both made by Bobcat, correct?

I've long been of the opinion a plate rack has no business in a uspsa match. Often we see WAY too many re-shoots from plates falling when the frame is hit, or more than one plate falling when hit by major power ammo, or even plates bouncing back up when adjacent plates knocked down... reshoot after reshoot.

I vomited in my mouth a little when I found out I'd be working Sunday on a stage w/ a plate rack. I watched it very close for the first couple squads... In the 5 squads Sunday I saw shoot it, plus my squad Saturday, I saw no reshoots, and the thing worked perfectly. Awesome! Granted we didn't have any open shooters, but I was impressed.

-rvb

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Cool. So they were both made by Bobcat, correct?

I've long been of the opinion a plate rack has no business in a uspsa match. Often we see WAY too many re-shoots from plates falling when the frame is hit, or more than one plate falling when hit by major power ammo, or even plates bouncing back up when adjacent plates knocked down... reshoot after reshoot.

I vomited in my mouth a little when I found out I'd be working Sunday on a stage w/ a plate rack. I watched it very close for the first couple squads... In the 5 squads Sunday I saw shoot it, plus my squad Saturday, I saw no reshoots, and the thing worked perfectly. Awesome! Granted we didn't have any open shooters, but I was impressed.

-rvb

The 4 plate rack on that stage was donated by BobCat last year at the Section match. Ran 303 shooters over 4 days last year and not one reshoot because of it.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Ryan, you are correct. Both plate racks were made by Bobcat Steel. The four plate rack was used last year in the Section match at Warsaw (lots of open guns), I don't think we had any reshoots on it. We used it at our last shotgun match with out a hitch as well. Bobcat Steel has stepped up for Warsaw's last two level II matches and we appreciate that very much.

Jake, you're supposed to be working not posting on the internet.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom