• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    2014 is gonna be the year of ME! Lose weight, get in (better) shape, Dr., dentist, optometrist (its been a few years) :rolleyes:
    I want to travel my get home distance with my GHB on my back, even if its just on the treadmill. Try to balance life a little better. 2012 & 2013 were very 'prep' heavy. It drags down my mental state. What good is preparing for an event that may never happen when you forget about living for today.

Finish my barn so I have more room to store my preps. Pour concrete and finsh running electrical. Go to a longer range and try out my rifle at some distance with the new scope. Upgrade my EDC gun. Square away my reloading supplies and start cranking out more ammo :ar15:

I could go on forever. But these are the main points I wanna hit. I have already lost 7 pounds and have doubled the number of pushups I can do.....2!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Same as many other here...fitness is my number one goal. I have lost all the weight I have needed to already this year and now I am strength training and working on cardio/endurance! Also brushing back up on my boxing and martial arts!

Top Bottom