• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Registration is now LIVE. Its earlier than originally stated but who else is excited about getting this year started? Plus, who else is just ready for all this cold and snow to go away!

Registration is for the POINTS SERIES ONLY. There will still be registration at each event, day of each event.

Match Fee's are staying at $25.
    Registration for the Point Series is $30.
    REGISTRATION AFTER MARCH 16, 2014 (FIRST EVENT) WILL BE $40.

The only divisions that will count towards the points series itself will be Tac Optics, Tac Limited and Open.

The Series this year is Best 5 of 14 Events with 1 required at Each Location and the remaining event to be shot at the shooters choice.

Top Shooter from Tac Optics, Tac Limited and Open will earn a spot in the Shoot Off with the remaining shooters coming from Tac Optics.

Without further delay -

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=r6q6htlab&oeidk=a07e8ijc8e07da30a2b

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Has been brought to our attention that the April 20 event is on Easter. We will be moving that event to April 27 (the following weekend).

Thanks to Rob for bringing that to my attention!

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    NEWBIE QUESTION

This question is referencing ATLANTA matches only. Is all the rifle shot targets USPSA style targets or do they shoot some small steel?
    Thanks Brian

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    NEWBIE QUESTION

This question is referencing ATLANTA matches only. Is all the rifle shot targets USPSA style targets or do they shoot some small steel?
    Thanks Brian

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    For rifle, we shoot only USPSA style targets and last year we used some shoot through targets, no rifle on steel, ACC doesn't have the distance. Hopefully that changes in the next couple years.

Let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks -Mills

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    I was watching a utube video of ACC and the RO
    was communicating HIT to the shooter. I could not see what the target was.
    That video is what generated the earlier question of rifle targets.
    Soo, I am guessing that the prone shooter was shooting at clays at a distance?
    I've read the rules however I really need to
    Talk with someone before my kid and I shoot at ACC.

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    I'm headed out to the kids ball game at the moment, I will have to sort
    Through many utube vids to find that particular video. It was the only video that shots were called.
    I am just researching it a bit cause for ACC my kid wants a cmore on his rifle. According to most of the vids he will be ok with
    Cmore only.
    Brian

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Sorry. 3 inch target.

2ue7atx.jpg

esmith17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Each match at ACC can have a mix of rifle targets at ranges from close contact (less then 5 yards) to around 40. There will be a good mix of shooting positions also. Windows, barrel gaps, shoot through barrels, *seated and prone are a few examples.*

The rifle targets I have seen at ACC...*

full torsos, 1/2 torsos, clay birds, 2 and 3 inch "newbold" circles and squares, head shot only/half of body showing torsos(no shoot in front or hard cover) and 3 gun nation targets(I like to call them pizza boxes)*

The key to ACC is knowing your point of aim vs your point of impact from 5-40 yards. I can't stress this enough.

If you need more help get ahold of me I'm from Morgantown area thats pretty close to you. Would be happy to help in any way.

Eric

tohm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    Lowell
    Just got back from Atlanta for the first match of the season a great turnout for hearty shooters. It was a little chilly and a brisk breeze (COLD) but it was great to be back shooting three gun in Indiana! Looking forward to a warmer next match.

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Yesterday was awesome! Hillside sweet video of the stages and nice shooting Blake had fun running with you guys and the rest of group 3! I woke finally dethawed...

a big thank you to Brian mills and acc as well!

Last edited:

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Thanks to the ACC / INMG crew for a fantastic match! I enjoyed the day shooting with friends in this winter that never seems to want to end. If anybody from my squad has video, please post.

Top Bottom