• ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Entries sent.

I'm looking forward to this as well, should be fun!

The match staff has done a really great job of lining up sponsor support. Nice work!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I signed up to help when I registered for the event but it looks like everything is done?(surely that isn't the case) How early can I show up Sat. AM to be of use? I want to help but had to work this morning.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Game Time IS NEAR! Got my calipers out, checking each and every .22 I will shoot tomorrow! 1, 2, ............600,601,602. Later, if I have time, I may even clean my gun and get the dirt out of my magazines. Look out Kevin right, I have you in my sights!!!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Sponsored by SNS Casting
    snscasting

Where: Riley Conservation Club
    Riley Conservation Club
    6301 East Gross Road (physical location, not for mailing purposes)
    Terre Haute, IN 47802

When: September 6, 2014

Times: (APPROXIMATE)
    RO and Volunteer Set-up 7:00 to 8:45 am
    RO squads – 9:00 to 12:00 am
    Lunch – Noon to 1:00 pm (staff only)
    Normal Match Check-In – 12:00 to 12:50 pm
    Normal Match Shooter Meeting – 12:50 to 1:00 p

I signed up to help when I registered for the event but it looks like everything is done?(surely that isn't the case) How early can I show up Sat. AM to be of use? I want to help but had to work this morning.

Oops, reading comprehension fail. I answered my own question. I'll be there at 7.

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Game Time IS NEAR! Got my calipers out, checking each and every .22 I will shoot tomorrow! 1, 2, ............600,601,602. Later, if I have time, I may even clean my gun and get the dirt out of my magazines. Look out Kevin right, I have you in my sights!!!

im sure I'll figure out a way to get you DQ'd.....

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It was a great match today. Gary and Steve have been putting in a ton of work on this for several months and they did a great job putting it together. As a Riley member I was proud of the match and the way it turned out. SNS casting deserve a huge thanks for sponsoring another Indiana Shooting Competition. Jim and Ryan are great guys and put out a terrific product and we as competitive shooters should give them business whenever we can. The Terre Haute area gun stores and Target Sports stepped up big as sponsors as well they deserve to see an uptick in business as a result. Please keep these sponsors in mind.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    It was a great match today. Gary and Steve have been putting in a ton of work on this for several months and they did a great job putting it together. As a Riley member I was proud of the match and the way it turned out. SNS casting deserve a huge thanks for sponsoring another Indiana Shooting Competition. Jim and Ryan are great guys and put out a terrific product and we as competitive shooters should give them business whenever we can. The Terre Haute area gun stores and Target Sports stepped up big as sponsors as well they deserve to see an uptick in business as a result. Please keep these sponsors in mind.

A big +1 to this.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Shooters,
    Thanks to all who attended.
    A special thanks to the set up and tear down crews, as well as the ROs and score keepers.
    Clubhouse staff did an excellent job.

Once again, I'd like to thank all of our sponsors as they helped make our first attempt at a State Steel Championship a success.

Results are posted at Riley's website.

Sincerely,
    Gary Chaney

Top Bottom