• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    From the outset we have stated just two things about the move.

1. We are moving out of Colorado
    2. We are not discussing any details until location(s) are finalized.

Talking about details just puts us at a disadvantage when talking to various State governments. That said it would be safe to expect something before the end of the year.

To put things in perspective it takes us about 6 months just to vet out a single new vendor and we are talking about moving a company with over a decade of built up local infrastructure in under a year.

I will keep my eyes peeled for news. I do encourage you to embrace this site, it's a great group of people. Possibly become a sponsor?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Getting there requires a long term plan and "Hollywood" (high production value media projects) is key to raising this issue above the clutter of everyday stuff for ordinary people.

We will stand by.

Be advised, the gun culture has a looooong history of being lied to.

We shall see.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I came across this thread while searching last night and thought I would chime in and open up the opportunity to answer any questions related to Magpul.

Rich,

Thanks for taking the time to stop by our little corner of the internet.

There are many of us here that have benefited from your products and we wish you success for the future. Your company is positioning itself in such a way that it may become the face of the gun culture in the US to those who are unfamiliar. This is a big responsibility. But it's one that you seem to take seriously and thoughtfully. For that we thank you.

If by chance Indiana is a contender for where Magpul will lay down roots, we'd be glad to help with the transition in any way possible. We have many members in all areas of the State, and we'd welcome your company with open arms.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Any word on whether half of the proceeds from this calendar will be donated to a worthy charity again? I can find no fault in a company who wants to put guns in the hands of hot chicks and take pictures of them :):

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Any word on whether half of the proceeds from this calendar will be donated to a worthy charity again?

This was at the bottom of the sales page:

Magpul said:
    This year a portion of the proceeds from the calendar will go to the USMC Reconnaissance Foundation. The foundation provides assistance to wounded Reconnaissance Marines and Marine Reconnaissance families. Last year's calendar raised over $20,000 for charity. We hope to far exceed that amount this year.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Kirk will be missing out...

Nah, he just buys the lawyer version

elena-kagan.jpg

janet-napolitano.jpg

timsdl72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    West Lafayette
    So I noticed no fingers on the bang switch. Nice job! However, got a question. Anybody else notice the mag pulled from the rifle at the 1:30 mark? Looked like it had rounds in it. Yeah, it's one of those window models and probably they're dummies but it caught my eye.

Top Bottom