• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    *A bit late to show here, but the offer is available for everyone here to participate if interested. :ingo:

Here's to wishing you all the best for 2014, so to kick off the new year right, we're giving away a FREE training course of your choice for one person-- compliments of Eagle1 Firearms Academy of Fort Wayne, Indiana!

All that's needed to get your name entered into the drawing is to "Like", "Share" or "Follow" us on our Facebook page, which gets your name entered in the hat for a drawing that's to take place on Feb. 1st. The more you participate-- especially when you interact with us by posting on FB, the greater your chances will be to win. Invite your friends and family and we'll get them in on the action too!

Web: https://www.eagle1firearmsacademy.com/home.html
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eagle1fa

*Winners will be notified via email and prize is not redeemable for cash, nor is it transferable to another person. Advanced courses selected are subject to pre-qualification depending on experience level. Questions? Email or call anytime. Must be 18 to participate and subject to qualification reserved by Eagle1 F.A.

Here's wishing you the best for 2014! :thumbsup:

-Phil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    You won't believe this.....

Give-away Contest Entry Opportunity!

Yesterday was interesting to say the least... :rolleyes:

See if you can guess what: freezing -2 sub-zero blowing weather, 2 blown trailer tires (at different times) two different shopping trips to replace said blown tires, me setting on the ground in said -2 freezing weather changing a tire along the road, a trip through the Western Indiana ghetto (near Chicago-thank God I was armed) a tank full of fuel and 11.5 hrs. on the road got me at the end of the day??? BTW...did I mention the trip was only supposed to be 6 hrs round trip!?!?!?

You won't believe this....really... :nuts:

Guesses, Likes, Shares, Follows or whatever gets you an entry into the free class giveaway to be drawn on Feb. 1st.. *details to follow* - Phil

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eagle1fa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Last day to get in on this folks and when the clock strikes 12am, the entry hat will officially close. Tomorrow morning will be the drawing, for which we'll try to snag a video of for your viewing pleasure. :ingo:

- Phil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    We Have A Wiener......errr.......I Mean a Winner!!! (Jackson C...you made it!)

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :cheers:

As promised, we had our drawing today for the 2014 Eagle1 Firearms Academy Training Class Giveaway and since we were in a good mood, (even though it's totally crappy outside) we went ahead and added a 2nd and 3rd place as well that could win FREE door prizes! Without further adieu...

Grand Prize Winner: Brian Moriarty (Eagle1 F.A. Training Course of Your Choice)

2nd: Place Winner: Jackson C (Peltor High Performance Shooting Glasses w/ Storage Bag & Lanyard)

3rd. Place Winner: Michelle Daily (Remington Shooting Glasses & Ear Protection Kit)

*See the drawing video here: 2014 Eagle1 Firearms Academy Training Course Giveaway! - YouTube

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone that participated in the contest! We'll see you at the range!! :ar15:

-Phil

Attachments

• IMG_1341.JPG
      IMG_1341.JPG
      656 KB · Views: 0
    • IMG_1342.JPG
      IMG_1342.JPG
      577.7 KB · Views: 0
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, but you did still win something as a 2nd place prize, when we weren't going to even have 2nd and 3rd place draw originally. PM me your shipping address/contact info and I'll get your prize mailed off to you pronto. Enjoy and thanks for participating. :)

-Phil

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Yeah, but you did still win something as a 2nd place prize, when we weren't going to even have 2nd and 3rd place draw originally. PM me your shipping address/contact info and I'll get your prize mailed off to you pronto. Enjoy and thanks for participating. :)

-Phil

Thanks. I appreciate the opportunity to play. I hope the winner enjoys your class.

Top Bottom