Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The Bright Family is considering bringing out a line mud boots for matches.
    What a difference a day makes!

[video=youtube;R6qbkXE6atw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6qbkXE6atw[/video]

Last edited:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to the Warsaw crew and all the RO's and others that helped put this match on.
    I know that some shooters don't like to shoot bagged targets(I don't mind actually) but man what a pain to paste them. I know how much of a pain it is for the RO's to score them in bags also.(Thanks again RO's)

Who would have thought the most important stage strategy for the whole match was before the first shot was fired.
    It was the decision to go with some gore-tex hunting boots instead of tennis shoes:):
    While the boots weren't the best for shooting they didn't slide around quite as much as some of the guys wearing tennis shoes.
    Walked the stages Friday and watched some of the RO's shoot and it looked like a different match on Saturday.
    Was a long day on Saturday and the weather drained everyone. It slowed down the match quite a bit and I don't know about the other squads but we had a LOT of reshoots. Probably 9 or 10 on our squad alone( like adding a extra stage for the match).

Stages were fun and very patient staff.:yesway:

By the way when are you going to contact me about winning the raffle gun?:dunno::):

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Thanks to the Warsaw crew and all the RO's and others that helped put this match on.
    I know that some shooters don't like to shoot bagged targets(I don't mind actually) but man what a pain to paste them. I know how much of a pain it is for the RO's to score them in bags also.(Thanks again RO's)

Who would have thought the most important stage strategy for the whole match was before the first shot was fired.
    It was the decision to go with some gore-tex hunting boots instead of tennis shoes:):
    While the boots weren't the best for shooting they didn't slide around quite as much as some of the guys wearing tennis shoes.
    Walked the stages Friday and watched some of the RO's shoot and it looked like a different match on Saturday.
    Was a long day on Saturday and the weather drained everyone. It slowed down the match quite a bit and I don't know about the other squads but we had a LOT of reshoots. Probably 9 or 10 on our squad alone( like adding a extra stage for the match).

Stages were fun and very patient staff.:yesway:

By the way when are you going to contact me about winning the raffle gun?:dunno::):

We only had 3 re-shoots on 3 Saturday and Sunday. Two were your squad ;). Your squad was doomed.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Jerry McCord won the Glock 34 donated by Target Sports.
    Ryan Brammer won the custom 9mm raffle gun built by Ford Shooters.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    My best score was the last stage I shot. Maybe it was because the rain stopped or maybe I knew that I would soon be dry and warm. :) Either way, thanks again to the Warsaw crew for hosting us and to the sponsors.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Sunday was no picnic. It was a little cool in the morning and then by afternoon, it started getting just a tad too warm. The sun was shining right on us all day. And there was some mud on some stages.

Not optimal conditions. :)

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Sunday was no picnic. It was a little cool in the morning and then by afternoon, it started getting just a tad too warm. The sun was shining right on us all day. And there was some mud on some stages.

Kiss my Brass Bill:draw:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana

Smartass..

Next time a person tells me that a little shower during their match made it hard to shoot, I'm gonna punch'em in the mouth.

Last edited:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wanted to thank the Warsaw crew for hosting another great level 2 Indiana Match!! Brent, Bob, Tim, Phil and Paul (and I know that I am missing several others) that took this match on, designed the stages, set them up and ran the match did a great job. The staff was great even in the crappy conditions.
    We play an out door sport, weather happens and no matter how much we talk about it, don't talk about it, have Chaney sacrifice a live chicken we don't control it. You can only react and the staff and the competitors that toughed it out on Saturday and shot the match shot some very good stages, and yeah I was glad that I shot on Sunday!!

D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Kiss my Brass Bill
    First - apologies to everyone for the off-topic post, but I'm new and restricted from PM's without 50 prior posts. I'm all for participating in conversation, but not one to add mindless chatter.

Bosshoss, can you PM me (with onact info) about some potential S&W work? THANK YOU!

Last edited:

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Ron and Mary Ann of His and Hers Target Sports

IMG_2216_zpsnxsbzfd9.jpg

IMG_2306_zpswkduio2k.jpg

IMG_2161_zps0ojgtaxu.jpg

Last edited: