2015 NFA Day????????????? Is there a possibility????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I considered it a great honor to attend Noob Day. I not only got to fiddle with stuff I'll never own, but met good people and ended up buying three cans from Profire! The only downside is that now I no longer qualify for Noob Day, and I don't own anything impressive to share on Veterans' Day. :(

I still have ammo left over from the last NFA Day for guns I don't own. I'd love to drive down and use it all up! :ar15:

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I was at the 2013 n00b day, and had the time of my life. I honestly enjoyed meeting/talking with my fellow INGOers just as much as doing mag dumps with a drummed up AK47. It was all fun and games....until I shot the wire holding the bowling pins in two. No one let me live that down that day. Fantastic time, and I'm forever in debt to Lovemywoods and Mrs. LoveMyWoods for their kindness and generosity. I'd be all up for another one, and love to help any way possible. However, I'm not sure how/how much I could contribute.

Also, anyone from the 2013 n00b day remember who it was who freaking shoulder fired the MG42? That was a sight to see.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I was at the 2013 n00b day, and had the time of my life. I honestly enjoyed meeting/talking with my fellow INGOers just as much as doing mag dumps with a drummed up AK47. It was all fun and games....until I shot the wire holding the bowling pins in two. No one let me live that down that day. Fantastic time, and I'm forever in debt to Lovemywoods and Mrs. LoveMyWoods for their kindness and generosity. I'd be all up for another one, and love to help any way possible. However, I'm not sure how/how much I could contribute.

Also, anyone from the 2013 n00b day remember who it was who freaking shoulder fired the MG42? That was a sight to see.

I think Clay might have hip fired it?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I think Clay might have hip fired it?
    You youngsters - :oldwise:
    Renaming sexual positions again. Now I have to look that one up....

I've been on INGO for a little while now and have never gone to an NFA Day. :(

I always thought it was for the newbies and I had already had a suppressor or two at that time. Plus I didn't want to take anybody's place that might benefit from being exposed to funguns.

I would always be interested in attending despite living 3+ hours from Indy.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    You youngsters - :oldwise:
    Renaming sexual positions again. Now I have to look that one up....

I've been on INGO for a little while now and have never gone to an NFA Day. :(

I always thought it was for the newbies and I had already had a suppressor or two at that time. Plus I didn't want to take anybody's place that might benefit from being exposed to funguns.

I would always be interested in attending despite living 3+ hours from Indy.

Sorry you missed out! IIRC the first NFA Day was a "newbie" event, but the following years there was a newb day and a veterans day. There are some AAR threads floating around with more great pics and vids.

Last edited:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood

That was Clay.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    I was at the 2013 n00b day, and had the time of my life. I honestly enjoyed meeting/talking with my fellow INGOers just as much as doing mag dumps with a drummed up AK47. It was all fun and games....until I shot the wire holding the bowling pins in two.

Yeah! Way to ruin it for the rest of us! I can't believe we are a couple of months away from that being two years ago. I remember it like yesterday. (I have a cheat, my daughter was born the next day...) :rockwoot:

Top Bottom