• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you think that this same caveat does not apply to #neverTrump? You castigate us for trying to build our empire while you attempt to rebuild yours. I've told you elsewhere, the old compact is broken. It was broken when, after years of supporting the candidates you gave us (often through clenched teeth), you failed to support our candidate. All quid and no quo, making a bargain you never intended to keep

Do you think you can succeed without us? You are too sanguine by half

You find no irony in talk about mitigating the damage that a Clinton presidency will wreak after doing so much to make electing her possible? You are right to point to the things Trump could have done better to further his cause, but please don't attempt to downplay the effects of so much friendly fire. NeverTrump made common cause with my enemies and became an enemy themselves.

Hosea 8:7

My opposition to all things neverTrump and BSHW (back stabbing hand washer) will certainly be no less 'principled' than was the opposition by those to Trump

I don't want an empire. I just want to work on common goals.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Fox News Poll: Clinton edges Trump by two points one month ahead of election | Fox News

1475873110645.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That's likely to change. And I doubt people will hear on the evening news as much about what Hillary said in her secret wall street speeches as Trump saying he can grab women by their *****.

I think the latest comments will elect Hillary

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    As much as I would like to see a non-politician (Trump) elected to office, if the dumbass can't keep his ********** shut long enough to win...

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    As much as I would like to see a non-politician (Trump) elected to office, if the dumbass can't keep his ********** shut long enough to win...
    You do realize those comments they are playing of Trump on that video are from 2005. Kind of hard to keep his mouth shut now on something video taped from 2005.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That's likely to change. And I doubt people will hear on the evening news as much about what Hillary said in her secret wall street speeches as Trump saying he can grab women by their *****.

It wasn't supposed to change to what it was. Hillary was running away with it, right? Trump was doomed after the debate, right?

We already knew Trump spoke his mind about women. How is this different? :dunno: It doesn't change a thing.

All the R's will distance themselves, as they must for the moment. They'll be back or not? Trump might actually gain in popularity if they feel they can't come back to him?

This will certainly "outrage" the women who were already outraged. :rolleyes: They were sided with the NeverTrumpers anyway.

You might be surprised at how many women actually like men that relish women?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You do realize those comments they are playing of Trump on that video are from 2005. Kind of hard to keep his mouth shut now on something video taped from 2005.
    Yes I do, but give it a day, and 20 tweets, he'll do it again! I'm still voting for him, as he is the ONLY choice, but damn, somebody needs to take him out back for some remedial training!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It wasn't supposed to change to what it was. Hillary was running away with it, right? Trump was doomed after the debate, right?

We already knew Trump spoke his mind about women. How is this different? :dunno: It doesn't change a thing.

All the R's will distance themselves, as they must for the moment. They'll be back or not? Trump might actually gain in popularity if they feel they can't come back to him?

This will certainly "outrage" the women who were already outraged. :rolleyes: They were sided with the NeverTrumpers anyway.

Oh where to begin. This isn't just Trump speaking his mind. Though I do agree that to some extent this is locker room talk. Hell, we joke around on INGO about that. As we drool over posted pics I'm sure the INGO women roll their eyes.

But this was more than just locker room talk with the guys. This is Trump displaying a sense of entitlement, of being above the rules because of his position. Most people are appalled by that. If you think that this will actually help Trump in the long run, you really have no idea what other people think.

You might be surprised at how many women actually like men that relish women?

Really? This is what you think that is? So you think women like it when men they don't know grab their *****. Maybe we need an INGO poll. I can see some women voters who might put up with the Donald's antics because even that is a better prospect than a Hillary presidency. I doubt many would actually think highly of Trump for acting like this though.

Like keeping another Clinton out of the whitehouse [absolutely dripping purple]

Well, I've always said sarcasm should drip. And about that. I'm not voting for Hillary, so...

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    A quick look at the projections posted here confirms what many people have thought, and I have preached all along. Johnson cannot possibly win the election but he can determine the outcome. Do the math then waste your vote on Johnson. Hillary is counting on you!

As for NC, a state considered a tie, isn't that where violent protestors were bused in as opposed to OK where the electoral votes are presumed to be decided? We are becoming a disaster as fast as the Democrats can push us.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Do you think that this same caveat does not apply to #neverTrump? You castigate us for trying to build our empire while you attempt to rebuild yours. I've told you elsewhere, the old compact is broken. It was broken when, after years of supporting the candidates you gave us (often through clenched teeth), you failed to support our candidate. All quid and no quo, making a bargain you never intended to keep

Your post has no connection to reality.

Do you think you can succeed without us? You are too sanguine by half
    There is no "us." You (plural) brought this upon America.

You find no irony in talk about mitigating the damage that a Clinton presidency will wreak after doing so much to make electing her possible?

My hands are clean, as well as my conscience.

I did my absolute best to make sure she wouldn't be elected by opposing Trump since the beginning.

It isn't like non-Trump supporters didn't see this coming.

You are right to point to the things Trump could have done better to further his cause, but please don't attempt to downplay the effects of so much friendly fire. NeverTrump made common cause with my enemies and became an enemy themselves.

Again, your rhetoric has no basis in reality. Based on your post, you must REALLY hate yourself for paving the way for HRC to be elected.

You (plural) are all looking for reasons to externalize blame and transfer guilt away from who really deserves it: every Trump voter in the primaries.

These are not new revelations. Trump has always been a crude, philandering douchebag. And you (plural) voted for him. Heck, it is part of the reason you (plural) voted for him.

Hosea 8:7
    Back at you, Hoss. Trump supporters will reap the whirlwind of an HRC presidency because of their votes in the primary.

Congratu-f'n-lations.

My opposition to all things neverTrump and BSHW (back stabbing hand washer) will certainly be no less 'principled' than was the opposition by those to Trump

Not surprising. There's been nothing - NOTHING - principled about those who support Trump.

(Honestly, that goes for Indiucky's relatives, too. Sorry, but not sorry. They got sucked in by a charlatan.)

And all this "enemy of my enemy is my enemy" BS is just crass bullying. Guess what: bring it. I, and many like me, will refuse to be bullied by you (singular) or your ilk.

Oh and by the way, pre-debate polling says HRC's lead is solidifying in the states that matter.

Again, congrats-f'n-lations.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Your post has no connection to reality.

There is no "us." You (plural) brought this upon America.

My hands are clean, as well as my conscience.

I did my absolute best to make sure she wouldn't be elected by opposing Trump since the beginning.

It isn't like non-Trump supporters didn't see this coming.

Again, your rhetoric has no basis in reality. Based on your post, you must REALLY hate yourself for paving the way for HRC to be elected.

You (plural) are all looking for reasons to externalize blame and transfer guilt away from who really deserves it: every Trump voter in the primaries.

These are not new revelations. Trump has always been a crude, philandering douchebag. And you (plural) voted for him. Heck, it is part of the reason you (plural) voted for him.

Back at you, Hoss. Trump supporters will reap the whirlwind of an HRC presidency because of their votes in the primary.

Congratu-f'n-lations.

Not surprising. There's been nothing - NOTHING - principled about those who support Trump.

(Honestly, that goes for Indiucky's relatives, too. Sorry, but not sorry. They got sucked in by a charlatan.)

And all this "enemy of my enemy is my enemy" BS is just crass bullying. Guess what: bring it. I, and many like me, will refuse to be bullied by you (singular) or your ilk.

Oh and by the way, pre-debate polling says HRC's lead is solidifying in the states that matter.

Again, congrats-f'n-lations.

You mistake me, sir. I've given up trying to convince you some time ago. It would be nice if I could prod you into recognizing hypocrisy when you see it (in the mirror) but I fear even that is out of reach

You mistake disgust for bullying

Think of me as a vest-pocket Nostradamus. I am telling you what's coming. Your Republican party lies broken on the field, along with the trust necessary for the two sides of this divide to make common cause.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You mistake me, sir. I've given up trying to convince you some time ago. It would be nice if I could prod you into recognizing hypocrisy when you see it (in the mirror) but I fear even that is out of reach

Think of me as a vest-pocket Nostradamus. I am telling you what's coming. Your Republican party lies broken on the field, along with the trust necessary for the two sides of this divide to make common cause.

So let's look at some scenarios.

Scenario 1: Trump wins, Trumpers gain control of the Republican party. Mass voluntary exodus ensues along with purging non-alt-right. So basically the Republican party becomes a sliver of the size and power it was. Everyone who is chased out either joins the Democrats (not likely) or forms a new party and takes on the old-school democrats chased out of that party by the loony progressives (Example: Alpo might join this new party). Conservatives split between the alt-right Republican party and this new party. The new party grows and gains political capital and replaces the Republican party as one of the big two. The newly alt-right controlled Republican party effectively becomes no better off than the Libertarian party.

Scenario 2: Trump loses, in the backlash the GOPe purges alt-right and things mostly go as they did before. Conservatives pretty much stay in the GOP and goes back to complaining about the RINO/GOPe. Some Trumpers stay. Some Trumpers form their own tertiary party, and effectively are no better off than the Libertarian party.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So let's look at some scenarios.

Scenario 1: Trump wins, Trumpers gain control of the Republican party. Mass voluntary exodus ensues along with purging non-alt-right. So basically the Republican party becomes a sliver of the size and power it was. Everyone who is chased out either joins the Democrats (not likely) or forms a new party and takes on the old-school democrats chased out of that party by the loony progressives (Example: Alpo might join this new party). Conservatives split between the alt-right Republican party and this new party. The new party grows and gains political capital and replaces the Republican party as one of the big two. The newly alt-right controlled Republican party effectively becomes no better off than the Libertarian party.

Scenario 2: Trump loses, in the backlash the GOPe purges alt-right and things mostly go as they did before. Conservatives pretty much stay in the GOP and goes back to complaining about the RINO/GOPe. Some Trumpers stay. Some Trumpers form their own tertiary party, and effectively are no better off than the Libertarian party.

You really think McCain has enough wide spread appeal to carry the republican party without all the new faces, especially as a new generation of voters come of age?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You really think McCain has enough wide spread appeal to carry the republican party without all the new faces, especially as a new generation of voters come of age?

As far as the RINO/GOPe element goes, if it ain't Trump this is now Ryan's party. McCain might as well retire.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    As far as the RINO/GOPe element goes, if it ain't Trump this is now Ryan's party. McCain might as well retire.

Most of the time I have trouble telling Ryan apart from moderate democrats.

With the social connotations of being a republican in young society today, being luke warm isn't going to be enough of a draw to withstand the social pressures.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

I'm more than capable of recognizing hypocrisy. Alas, poor Yorick, you man of infinite jest and excellent fancy, the mirror you hold is as warped as Trump's conscience. It reflects not any hypocrisy of mine, but broadcasts the twists of logic required for you to think yourself principled in your zealotry.

You rationalize zealotry in the name of your anointed one. You worship a false idol and curse those that reveal it to you.

Perhaps. And you can proudly claim one of the knife wounds. Dilution of responsibility is your tonic. Drink deeply with the knowledge that you did more to elect HRC than I.

Congratu-f'n-lations.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

I absolutely don't. Heck, he didn't carry the Republican Party when he was actually popular.

The social issues become less relevant on a daily basis. Conservativism - the Mitch Daniels variety - can either abandon them or be abandoned by the process.

At this point, the financial issues facing our country - and in particular balancing fiscal reality against generations of promises for social safety nets - must be addressed. It'll probably take something significant to jolt GenX into becoming elder statesmen for GenY/Millenials.

It ain't McCain/McConnell.

Top Bottom