• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to all the people who helped put the match on doing setup, RO, etc.
    Especially Steve and Jan's grandsons Dave and Trent who drove a lot of the spikes in the walls and target stands and ran the shovels loading gravel. My back thanks you.
    Thanks to John, Jeff, and Jeff who helped RO the Staff squad Friday which was shall I say interesting.:xmad:
    Thanks to Dan for helping me RO stage 4 all weekend.
    HUGE thanks to my wife for helping with setup(with a bum foot) and helped us run stage 4 all weekend. See also kept me from taking my gun off Friday and not finishing the match. She helped me/us a lot and she doesn't even shoot anymore.:wwub:

Observations from the match.
    We had a squad that rolled up and set out a fan and generator that they turned on and pointed the fan at us. That was the fastest 5 minutes of the match while they were doing their stage planning. Awesome and well played:yesway:

What did we ever do without cool towels?

Sunday was HOT,HOT. A squad rolled up and one of them had a wagon with a huge umbrella(6FT?) on it he pulled it right up to the start area for the stage. I was thinking what the hell and was like you are going to have to move that. He asked if it was OK to park it there I begrudgingly told him I didn't have a problem with it if no one on the squad had a problem with it.
    OK the sun was beating down and when I started running shooters that stupid umbrella kept me in the shade during the make ready and starting the shooter. It felt so good for just 30 seconds of relief from the sun. Glad I kept my mouth shut.:):

It was great to see friends again and some shooters that I only see at bigger matches.

gotguns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    Thanks to everyone who took the time to plan, coordinate, setup, RO and everything else it took to put on this match. I was beat after the day in the sun on Saturday so I know all the workers were really tired. It was a great match with a lot of different challenges. Also good call on having Chick-fil-A cater. Simple and good.

Shot with a great group (Squad 17) and got to see some really good shooters. Special thanks to Stephen Lutman for letting me borrow his backup after my trigger return spring broke on the first stage :(. I had a backup Glock (was shooting my SP01), but he kept me in an SP01 so I didn't have to switch from one type of pistol to another. He didn't have to do it and he wouldn't even let me buy lunch.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks to Dan for helping me RO stage 4 all weekend.

Swinging by and lending a hand Friday was also a big man move.

We need to get him to the 400.

I have some ideas.

attachment.php

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    This stuff is great....also 'dry b**ls' (in case the censors are watching) is a lotion that can be found on amazon....fat boys know their anti chaffing stuff

Damn right we do.

HA after being in the heat for 5 days the most exciting conversation on stage 4 was about Duluth Trading Company having their Armachillo underwear on sale.:laugh:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    HA after being in the heat for 5 days the most exciting conversation on stage 4 was about Duluth Trading Company having their Armachillo underwear on sale.:laugh:

Yep....nothing like the heat to bring out talk of moisture wicking underwear...

Speaking of that....I just placed a big order-no pun intended-with Duluth. I'm hoping to wear my new moisture wicking undies at the Ryan Rocks match in Michigan.

I don't think they will be here in time for the 9th circle of hell ICORE match this Sunday.

Last edited:

jpw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    This conversation has gone a little to far south for me..................get back to the match

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;XS7-QX1-MrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS7-QX1-MrQ[/video]

Top Bottom