• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's also been available on youtube and divshare and other sites. If anyone is interested, PM me. Youtube keeps deleting them.

Due to copyright infringement (meaning that the filmaker wants to make his money), or due to Youtube not liking the content? Think about that for a moment, and wonder which motive is more likely.

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I just watched the whole movie from Vimeo on Saturday night. Sorry that I'm not sure how to post the link that was emailed to me - but the movie was good. Maybe it would be better to say the movie should be seen by more people as opposed to "it was good".

Also just finished watching a YouTube interview Howard Stern did with Obama supporters. I know there are versions of those questions that go both ways...but some of the supporters were glad that Obama chose Paul Ryan as his running mate and it didn't matter to them that Obama was a Mormon, or that Paul Ryan was black. Crazy.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Due to copyright infringement (meaning that the filmaker wants to make his money), or due to Youtube not liking the content? Think about that for a moment, and wonder which motive is more likely.

Unfortunately, you are correct. This movie is being shared without the consent of the filmmakers and also there was a rumor that it was going to be shown on FOX. Both can only be reasonably interpreted as intended to harm the filmmakers. Link

One of us isn't very smart. Who do you think it is?

Seems pretty clear to me.

Top Bottom