• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Here's some shameless promotion of my YouTube channel. There was a good mix of stage design in here and it was challenging for an 8 shot gun.

[video]https://youtu.be/evvCNZ5mbmA[/video]

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Here's some shameless promotion of my YouTube channel. There was a good mix of stage design in here and it was challenging for a 8 shot gun.

[video]https://youtu.be/evvCNZ5mbmA[/video]
    Good job on the win.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Then other times I look at the post and wonder what the **** is the matter with you.

I think there is still a cash offer involved if anybody figures that out.

Else, John Wayne would look at all the orthopedic guns that have replaced wheel guns & then move away to France or something.

I blame it on soccer and participation trophies.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I think there is still a cash offer involved if anybody figures that out.

Else, John Wayne would look at all the orthopedic guns that have replaced wheel guns & then move away to France or something.

I blame it on soccer and participation trophies.
    In 1878 the single action revolver was cool. This is the 21st century. John Wayne was playing a part. He was not Amish.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Revolvers are the stick shifts of the gun world. Takes more work than driving a auto but you feel more connected to the gun/car.
    Not everyone can drive a stick shift(or wants to) and even fewer can do it well. A car with a auto trans is quicker and a lot more consistence than a stick but everyone can do that. Some still like the challenge of a stick shift/revolver.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Revolvers are the stick shifts of the gun world. Takes more work than driving a auto but you feel more connected to the gun/car.
    Not everyone can drive a stick shift(or wants to) and even fewer can do it well. A car with a auto trans is quicker and a lot more consistence than a stick but everyone can do that. Some still like the challenge of a stick shift/revolver.

My thoughts exactly, part of the fun is knowing you might screw up twice as often and you'll hardly ever get a make up shot. I also drive a manual, so there's that too.

CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.

Revolver
    f91fb28762bd57eb4199f9532153135b.jpg

Semi-auto
    1120062-1969-ford-mustang-mach-1-thumb-c.jpg

We get the girls. Revolvers get sore feet.

Top Bottom