Indiana

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    https://practiscore.com/2018-sns-indiana-section-match/register

All competitors signed up and paid by Aug 1, 2018 will be entered into a early registration drawing for the AR 15 donated by our long time friends and Sponsors at

142r4th.jpg

Features include:

LWRCI™ DIRECT IMPINGEMENT SYSTEM

LWRCI™ PROPRIETARY DI BOLT CARRIER GROUP

LWRCI™ MODULAR , ONE PIECE FREE-FLOAT RAIL

LWRCI™ANGLED ERGONOMIC FORE GRIP W/QD SLING POINT

LWRCI™ RAIL PANELS AND HAND STOP

FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER CONTROLS: MAG RELEASE, BOLT CATCH/RELEASE, SELECTOR

LWRCI™ ENHANCED FIRE CONTROL GROUP

LWRCI™ A2 BIRDCAGE FLASH HIDER

LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS SLING MOUNT

LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE

LWRCI™ ADJUSTABLE COMPACT STOCK

MAGPUL® MOE+®GRIP

nloehc.jpg

Last edited:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    yeah yeah I know there is still plenty of time to get registered for this match but I like keeping it to the top Plus I'm a D!(I< so there!!

A lot of out of state shooters are registering but not many Indiana folks. This is kind of concerning to me.

Lots of room for competitors and staff is still needed. I think Becky said something about TACOs for staff Day..

Andrew Heath (New Indiana State Section Coordinator) is working on sponsors so if you are interested in being a sponsor for this match please get ahold of him. Here on INGO he is 7920drew

WE are about done getting stages ready for submission. Going to be a great mix of run and gun and some of that accuracy stuff. You know 25-30 yard mini poppers ;)

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    yeah yeah I know there is still plenty of time to get registered for this match but I like keeping it to the top Plus I'm a D!(I< so there!!

A lot of out of state shooters are registering but not many Indiana folks. This is kind of concerning to me.

Lots of room for competitors and staff is still needed. I think Becky said something about TACOs for staff Day..

Andrew Heath (New Indiana State Section Coordinator) is working on sponsors so if you are interested in being a sponsor for this match please get ahold of him. Here on INGO he is 7920drew

WE are about done getting stages ready for submission. Going to be a great mix of run and gun and some of that accuracy stuff. You know 25-30 yard mini poppers ;)

This is always concerning. People from all over drive in for our matches because they are top notch. We have great match directors and generally great section coordinators (drew, yet to be seen ;) ).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't think attendance at big matches is a reflection of the quality of stages or how the match is run. I think that right now, a lot of local people have lost interest in shooting big matches because it's just not fun anymore. It's too much at one time and costs too much (whether it's "worth it" or not is not relevant) for the experience. I used to shoot bigger matches (3 Area 5, one Area 6, and a bunch of section matches in three different states), but it's not fun anymore. After four stages or so, I've had a enough. After that point, it feels like work and the next day I'm useless. I'm not speaking for anyone else, but I know I'm not alone.

I goes in cycles. Eventually the numbers of people in Indiana who want to shoot the big matches will climb again, but it will be different people.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Shooting is always fun, if you're too hard on yourself, they yeah, you lose the fun factor. I've seen that happened. Or you just hit a plateau no matter how hard you practice, then you lose that motivation.

Also, this sport motivates you to stay in shape, so not only you have fun but in good shape. That's a win/win in my book.

Also, everyone's lives are different, family, jobs, health, financial status, all play a factor. So we can only hope we have more IN participants.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Shooting is always fun, if you're too hard on yourself, they yeah, you lose the fun factor. I've seen that happened. Or you just hit a plateau no matter how hard you practice, then you lose that motivation.

Also, this sport motivates you to stay in shape, so not only you have fun but in good shape. That's a win/win in my book.

Also, everyone's lives are different, family, jobs, health, financial status, all play a factor. So we can only hope we have more IN participants.

Have you seen Indiana shooters

Many of us are a shape...ROUND...not in shape

Top Bottom