• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    can anyone suggest a place to stay overnight? i dont think i could do this as a sameday event (4 hours driving each way, plus all day shooting) driving from Evansville and shooting 4 guns.

hotel or bnb? something reasonable (already spending to much) that wont freak out when i bring in 2 rifle cases and a range bag??? dont want to leave them in the back of the jeep overnight!!!

thanks

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Hotel/ motels in Kokomo are close to the range. Also there are a couple on HWY 37 that are close. Don't ask for names cause I don't know. Drive by them when I drive from Columbus.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    im signed up waiting to pay/squad shooting rfop,rfro, pcco, this is my first "other than club match" ie first time shooting a real uspsa/steel challenge match, ive shot some official stages, but not all or all at the same time. our club shoots outlaw, we've got a match on sunday, I asked if we could run official stages to practice (theres 6 of us that I know of from Evansville driving to the match) and I think all of us have asked for official stages.

hope I don't crash and burn/make a fool of myself! going to try to shoot 2 on Friday afternoon, crash in a hotel, and hopefully shoot one Saturday morning and drive back Saturday afternoon

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    Mark now has to go into PractiScore manually to approve you to squad each entry. Cumbersome on the part of PS, but the other two entries should show as "squaddable" today.

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    Another new sponsor ::

Matthew Waldron (M & D Designs) is bringing a couple of magwells for Ruger Pistols. One for the Mk 3 and one for the Mk 4.

Thank you Matthew !!!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    booked my hotel in carmel 30 mins away from acc, i booked through the nra travel website got the room for 1 night 143.00 (including taxes/fees/surcharges)

im now ready...to travel...dont know that im ready to shoot yet, but im ready to travel

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I'm out , I work on Saturdays need to have sunday sessions. Maybe next year...

im shooting on the same squad with your son and dil on Friday, but their squad was full on Saturday, so im on a different squad,... shame you cant make it

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Just to be clear, there are two matches on Saturday, one starting early (9:00?) and one starting in the afternoon (1:00?).

I am signed up for the afternoon session on Saturday, and just wanted to be sure on the times.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    It will start around that time. You still need to be there to register and be ready on your stage you start on prior to the time we start the afternoon session.

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    The SCSA State Match is a 2-day event...
    There are also two sessions on Friday that are part of the Match. 9:00 and about 1:00 also. The Friday AM session is primarily staff.
    Check-in times are 8:00 AM for the morning sessions and Noon for the PM sessions.
    Shooter Safety Meetings are scheduled for 8:45 and 1:00.

Top Bottom