• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    If you're fretting on being my SS, no worries. This year has been crazy busy for me (new house, finish basement, work, helping others, charity, etc.). I got lucky with deals and friends for my SS gifts to pay it forward. Late January is when my schedule is supposed to get in the normal. I go by a man's word, not the extraneous.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    If you're fretting on being my SS, no worries. This year has been crazy busy for me (new house, finish basement, work, helping others, charity, etc.). I got lucky with deals and friends for my SS gifts to pay it forward. Late January is when my schedule is supposed to get in the normal. I go by a man's word, not the extraneous.

Similar situation, I'm hoping move in before the new year. We shall see.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    life is what it is. And six fewer days between thanksgiving and Christmas has added stress to a lot of people, including shipping companies that have been in the game for a long time. I would surmise that none of those that have not received anything are concerned at all. It's just fun to be a part of this little "sub" community within the larger INGO community.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    life is what it is. And six fewer days between thanksgiving and Christmas has added stress to a lot of people, including shipping companies that have been in the game for a long time. I would surmise that none of those that have not received anything are concerned at all. It's just fun to be a part of this little "sub" community within the larger INGO community.

:thumbsup:

cb46184

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    May 10, 2016
    New Whiteland
    My SS is the best! Black Rifle coffee, jerky, fishing lures...AND, I'll bet I'm the only one on my block to have a custom 3D printed INGO night light! Thanks and Merry Christmas to whoever you are!
    20191218_105539.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom