Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I was thankful to be able to shoot the match. Just finished 36 days of chemo and radiation treatment on Thursday. The Dr. said I had no restrictions physically and it was outside in indoors so I gave it a whirl. I was flat on my back for most of the next day. Not nearly myself physically. But it was a great match. I had a great time and as I said before the weather has never been better for this match.

I hope everyone had a good time over the weekend and enjoyed the stages.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Fun match and stages.
    HUGE thanks to those that setup and worked the match. Without these people their would be no matches.
    Congrats to all the division winners.
    Perfect weather great squad.
    Thanks again.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I was thankful to be able to shoot the match. Just finished 36 days of chemo and radiation treatment on Thursday. The Dr. said I had no restrictions physically and it was outside in indoors so I gave it a whirl. I was flat on my back for most of the next day. Not nearly myself physically. But it was a great match. I had a great time and as I said before the weather has never been better for this match.

I hope everyone had a good time over the weekend and enjoyed the stages.

If Chaney would have just posted the danged scores

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Thank you again to all the folks that helped make this thing happen. It was a fun match and we couldn't have asked for better weather.

I want to take a moment to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Jan and Steve. Those two put in who knows how many countless hours behind the scenes so this thing could happen. Their dedication to this sport is incredible and I for one appreciate their time and effort.

And again, thank you to the setup crew, the ROs, and all the match staff that helped get this match on the ground, run smooth and get put back up in the "barns".

Congrats to the winners.

See you on the range again soon.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Thank you again to all the folks that helped make this thing happen. It was a fun match and we couldn't have asked for better weather.

I want to take a moment to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Jan and Steve. Those two put in who knows how many countless hours behind the scenes so this thing could happen. Their dedication to this sport is incredible and I for one appreciate their time and effort.

And again, thank you to the setup crew, the ROs, and all the match staff that helped get this match on the ground, run smooth and get put back up in the "barns".

Congrats to the winners.

See you on the range again soon.

Thanks to Coach and you for the great stages. It was a fun mix.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Forgot to mention and thank all the sponsors and supporters of the match.
    Especially SNS Bullets who have supported the Indiana matches for several years now.

Top Bottom