• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The grammatical errors on his page are... bad.

You mean using semi-colons instead of bullet points? That's what stood out the most to me. Punctuation matters.

daily_picdump_550_640_09.jpg

punctuation-matters-280839.jpg

disabled-elderly-pregnant-children-only-only-for-disabled-elderly-pregnant-48882132.png

4d245bbbd3e398451b7d18d190efde21.jpg

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Got my ballot in and out in the mail last week.
    I did read the write up on each candidate, and yes, most of my votes went to the new Blood coming in..Bill.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Its in the American Rifleman if you’ve received it recently? Mine came Friday.
    I get the pistol magazine or whatever it is, not the rifleman. Do they send the ballots in a separate envelope too?
    Last year when you were with me thats why i had to vote at the show becauae I didnt get my ballot in the mail so ai had to get one at the show and vote.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Should come in whichever magazine you get. I get AMERICAS 1st Freedom as my subscription and it was in there

Should even give you a heads up on the cover of the magazine you get.

Last edited:

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    Many Ingo members voted only for Adam Kraut and no one else last year to no avail...

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/08/ad...ned-nra-board-of-director-seat/#axzz6BzcBowQa

To bad we failed, he is a good man, but still on the team still advocating for the 2A...

I talked to Adam at NRA convention last year. Good guy. He almost made it, but he said it got ugly. He's now with FPC. I just sent him an email asking if he had any recommendations for this years ballots. He stated that he wouldn't endorse anyone since he's now with FPC, but suggested that I do some research into Frank Tait.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I talked to Adam at NRA convention last year. Good guy. He almost made it, but he said it got ugly. He's now with FPC. I just sent him an email asking if he had any recommendations for this years ballots. He stated that he wouldn't endorse anyone since he's now with FPC, but suggested that I do some research into Frank Tait.
    I posted his link above. This is from his page:

[COLOR=var(--on-secondary-color-2)][FONT=var(--body-font)]I am running on the agenda outlined by [/FONT][/COLOR]Save the Second[COLOR=var(--on-secondary-color-2)][FONT=var(--body-font)] with these objectives:[/FONT][/COLOR][h=4]
    [FONT=var(--body-font)] [FONT=var(--body-font)]Reduce the size of the board to a manageable level;[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=var(--body-font)] Term limits for board members;[/FONT]
    [FONT=var(--body-font)] Require minimum attendance at board meetings;[/FONT]
    [FONT=var(--body-font)] Exercising appropriate oversight of management;[/FONT]
    [FONT=var(--body-font)] Refocus on LISTENING to the membership; and,[/FONT]
    [/h][COLOR=var(--on-secondary-color-2)][FONT=var(--body-font)] Get back to our roots of firearms training and education. [/FONT][/COLOR]

It raises an obvious question on that last one. Is he talking about getting out of the lobbying/politics part?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I read something a few years ago saying that voting for fewer people than the maximum on the NRA ballot would improve the chances of the ones selected as compared to voting for all 31 possible. Don’t recall their logic now and am wondering if there was really anything to it?

Yup - only vote for the ones you really want in.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I get the pistol magazine or whatever it is, not the rifleman. Do they send the ballots in a separate envelope too?
    Last year when you were with me thats why i had to vote at the show becauae I didnt get my ballot in the mail so ai had to get one at the show and vote.
    Comes in whatever magazine you take.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Arfcom vid makes a reference (around 7 minute mark) to https://www.savethe2a.org/vote/ for a rundown and explanation of their picks for this. The link won't work for me. Hopefully, they'll get it fixed?

Posting the vid for refererence and some decent other content, but like a lot of other Arfcom vids, I wish they were better put together and without some of the failed attempts at comedy when talking about serious stuff. :xmad:

[video=youtube;Zhj-om4xAbE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhj-om4xAbE[/video]

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If you do not get a mailed magazine the ballot will come in a big white envelope. It will say:

Important Ballot
    For Election
    Of NRA Directors
    National Rifle Association

Top Bottom