KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Once more unto the breach! If they schedule a hearing, we'll quit emailing them!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Once more unto the breach! If they schedule a hearing, we'll quit emailing them!
    ^^THIS!!^^

Edit: ok I'll expand on this a little. I really want to see both HB 1369 and SB 199 scheduled for hearings. At that point, well we'll still be emailing and writing and calling to leave a message for Judiciary Chair Senator Liz Brown (call tomorrow!!) to give HB 1369 a hearing.

Phone: 800-382-9467
    or 317-232-9400

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Guess what day it is! OK, guess what other day it is!! It's "call and leave a message for Judiciary Chair Senator Liz Brown to give HB 1369 a hearing" day.

Phone: 800-382-9467
    or 317-232-9400

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I called earlier this morning, the lady who answered sounded like she was losing her voice. Hopefully from all the pro-2A folks calling to support HB 1369!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Called, of course I come up on caller ID. I hardly got started and she said I have all your info from the last time.

Then asked who I wanted the message directed to, and what was my message.

I'll bet there is a bunch of us just popping right up in the database. Just fill in the blank for what we want now, and to whom it needs addressed.

This is good. If we are collectively a more consistent, polite, and persistent voice then the demanding mommies we might get this done.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Called 317-232-9400 and left a message for Senator Brown to schedule HB 1369 for a hearing? The committee is meeting now. Good time to fill up the voicemail and the inbox.

To tag onto jwamplerusa's comment, be polite to the person getting bombarded with calls. We'll outnumber and leave a better impression than the mad moms.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    One more time!!!

Indiana: Remind Your Senator to Take Action on Lawful Carry Bill​

I changed it up a bit, but the truth will never see the light of day with Sen. Lonnie Randolph.

As a constituent, I ask you to insist that the Senate Judiciary Committee schedule House Bill 1369 for a hearing, and also, support it.

This critical bill ensures that law-abiding citizens, your constituents, can exercise our right to self-defense without government red tape and delay. This bill does not change the criteria for who is eligible to possess or carry a handgun. Any infringment imposed on a fundamental right is too long, especially during these times of uncertainty, when more citizens are choosing to exercise their Second Amendment rights for the first time, to defend themselves and their loved ones.

In light of the recent tragedies in Atlanta and Boulder the right to self defense is imperative.

It is your duty to up hold the Second Amendment, the RIGHT of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be INFRINGED.

The Indiana State Constitution, Article 1 Section 33 states, The PEOPLE SHALL have the RIGHT to bear arms for the defense of THEMSELVES and the STATE.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Still watching the Senate Judiciary and House Courts and Criminal Code committees, no update yet on bills up for hearing next week.
    If you haven’t called today: 317-232-9400

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom