Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Great comment from Debbie W in that TTAG article:

“Frankly anyone in law enforcement who is against Constitutional Carry is not to be trusted and needs to go.
    It takes a real self serving arrogant ratbassturd to deny another person what could be their one chance for self defense. After all, the gun owner already took a NCIC anal exam, next they carried the firearm “concealed in a box” across the parking lot and drove it all over town and took it out of their vehicle again to bring it in the home. And of course the gun owner not being stupid rides around with it in their vehicle everyday. That is until the jackazz law steps in and denies the firearm owner the common sense courtesy to wear coat over a their firearm or keep their firearm in a purse, etc. Next the jackazz law orders them to leave the firearm in their vehicle to grocery shop so some repeat criminal can break the glass and steal the unattended firearm in less than 30 seconds.
    Like I said…Anyone in law enforcement who is against Constitutional Carry is not to be trusted and needs to go.”
    I agree with the first sentence and the last sentence, but none of that **** in the middle makes any sense.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I may have mentioned on an occassion or two that I am a strong believer in secession and a very limited state.

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the typical citizen has MUCH more impact on a State government than the central government.

Smaller is better.

Also, I would like to express my grattitude to those here whom have worked VERY consistently and dilligently of their own free will on this matter.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have dimed out the RINOs and the D's with A-grades from NRA-PVF.

Also the D with a D who voted yea on 1296 and 1077. Should have a higher grade from where I sit. At least higher than that ***** from Fort Wayne.

Dimed out Bohecek too. Voted for 1296 after being a main anti in the committee. Weasel ****

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Good info....I had read on earlier posts this couldn't be done, that no sign just meant too late and death of the bill....good to know. I have no faith in Holcomb to do the right thing, that fact that his RINO people still vote no in the senate leads me to believe he will either not sign or veto it.....He already said he support Police who were against it, to sign it would admit defeat on his part.
    if he doesn't sign, it automatically passes.
    if he vetoes, then we have to override

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I have dimed out the RINOs and the D's with A-grades from NRA-PVF.

Also the D with a D who voted yea on 1296 and 1077. Should have a higher grade from where I sit. At least higher than that ***** from Fort Wayne.

Dimed out Bohecek too. Voted for 1296 after being a main anti in the committee. Weasel ****
    Who were the 9? I know Brown, Perfect and Glick.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Who were the 9? I know Brown, Perfect and Glick.
    This is copy/paste from what I emailed David Conte and John Weber from the NRA-ILA. I've also copy/pasted my INGO posts from my notes from committee hearings in emails to them so they are used to my writing "style".

David/John,
    In the Senate it was 30-20: 39 -11 R majority and 9 R's broke ranks. Here is the list and what their NRA-PVF rating was in 2018 or 2020.

Bassler District 39: A- in 2018
    Becker District 50: A in 2020
    Brown (**** I wish she was being primaried) District 15: B+ not endorsed in 2018
    Charbnneau District 5: A in 2020
    Crider District 28: A in 2020
    Glick District 13: A in 2020 Broke ranks on the poison pill amendment on HB 1077 in the Judiciary committee. INGO folks watching the live feed (I had the sound down for most of it) with volume up said she came across as having dementia. They ain't always nice but they are straight-forward.
    Perfect District 43: A in 2018
    Walker G District 41: A in 2018
    Walker K District 31 have no rating, replaced Jim Merritt when he ran for Indy Mayor in 2019

Bohacek District 8: B not endorsed in 2020. Voted Yea on 1296 but was Brown's main turncoat in the Judiciary Committee. He's the one that got butt-hurt when I used the example of Chicago election fraud when I was being interrogated for 16 minutes after my 6 minutes of testimony. F him

House vote was 69-30 with one excused (Moed, District 97, A in 2020, voted against 1077, I dislike him for additional reasons, F him)

R's who broke ranks:

Aylesworth District 11: A- in 2020
    Saunders District 54: B in 2020
    Ziemke District 55: A in 2020

Fleming District 71: D with a D-rating but voting yea on 1077 and 1296 and IIRC voted yea on 1369 in 2021. Only D to vote yea on Constitutional Carry. I don't know the rest of the story here, but maybe she should be graded higher.

D's Hatfield (77), Klinker (27) had A's from NRA-PVF and voted nay on 1077 and 1296

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom