• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I saw on another gun board that I visit that the desire for the old bluing is stupid boomer whining... so there.

When I was in the LGS last week, someone called in to get on the list to get one.
    I will wait for the prices to stabilize to get a 6 inch blued to go with the 6 inch stainless.

vork08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    NWI
    You'll have time to save up lol, the first year after they're available will be all the GB frenzy, after that you might find one for MSRP, maybe a year after that you'll start to see some under MSRP.
    The wife will be happy to hear this, at least happy for a year. I haven't been able to resist any of these releases. I reckon I'll be in line for the 6" when the time comes.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I saw on another gun board that I visit that the desire for the old bluing is stupid boomer whining... so there.

When I was in the LGS last week, someone called in to get on the list to get one.
    I will wait for the prices to stabilize to get a 6 inch blued to go with the 6 inch stainless.
    Who has the most disposable discretionary funds? Old stupid Boomers who want to relive there youth. Thats who I would market to.
    And thats Mr Boomer to you...... :):

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    It is a nice looking revolver. The bluing looks good. I like it better than the polished steel version.
    Good for Colt for listening to its customers. :wavey:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It definitely looks tempting !
    I'd have to see one in person to judge the 'bluing'. Looking at the photos, I can't tell if the finish has the depth of the original. It still looks nice, no doubt.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If the first one I see in a store looks like those, I am gonna be making an impulse purchase!
    It definitely looks tempting !
    I'd have to see one in person to judge the 'bluing'. Looking at the photos, I can't tell if the finish has the depth of the original. It still looks nice, no doubt.
    You can definitely tell there was different lighting in both those pictures, but both look nice if you zoom in. I tried to get as HD as possible.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    You can definitely tell there was different lighting in both those pictures, but both look nice if you zoom in. I tried to get as HD as possible.

Your photo is probably as good as it gets, DS.
    There is no camera/lens that's as good as the human eye.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Just saw a "short" on Youtube, 2024 Shot Show, Colt guy at booth....

says blued is avail in 4.25 and 6 inch.

Woman at Colt booth, diff video, shows a 3 vent blued shorty.

:-P

Top Bottom