• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Another thing people forget...even if you get lethal shots on them at the same time they get to you...they can continue because handgun shots (and all shots for that matter) are very rarely immediately incapacitating.

Unless, of course, you are shooting a .45 in which they will vaporize and the bad guy behind him will catch fire. (note the lack of purple...I've seen it!)

I watched a charging 6'2 350lbs nutjob take two .45 acp rounds center mass drop like a rock. Heck it was even a 1911 with a manual safety!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've never done the drill before, but have seen it done.

What I saw, scared the crap outta me. I'll admit, I'm screwed if faced in that situation...

We'll let you go first the next time we do a force on force class. You'll get to do it a few times and try different ways of handling the situation.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Yep, and we had a charging nut job with a spiked bat drop to one round of 9mm. So what? Do you want to count on this happening every time?

He probably tripped.

If a .45 is in play, there isn't much chance of someone continuing when both of their legs immediately explode.

Top Bottom