• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I just found out this Glock 21 online.I dont know if anyone ever saw it.
    500 of them were made, the slide is covered with 24-karat gold and the price is $2195.

Anyone interested? :dunno:

I must agree it's a cool looking gun and its a Glock so its not only pretty it works well.I just dont know who would spend that much on a gun that nobody will probably ever shoot or carry.You can get four standard Glock 21 for this price.

I guess if you buy it (obviously money is not a problem) then you can just buy a new slide and barrel from Glock to shoot the gun and keep the original slide and barrel for display.

:patriot:

GlockRight.jpg

GlockonFlagLeft.jpg

GlockTop.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It still says "Made in Austria" right below the slide.

Of course the Glocks are made by Glock ... in Austria.
    But I dont think its the Glock company who decided to produce those special gold models.Another company (in the US I guess) decided to make this special serie.

But anyway Glocks are one of the most american guns you can find even if they are made abroad.
    After all they are one of the most selling guns int he US and you will find one riding in the hoster of most LEOs all around the country.
    So in my opinion they are a "non-american american icon".

:n00b: If you know what I mean ...

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Of course the Glocks are made by Glock ... in Austria.
    But I dont think its the Glock company who decided to produce those special gold models.Another company (in the US I guess) decided to make this special serie.

But anyway Glocks are one of the most american guns you can find even if they are made abroad.
    After all they are one of the most selling guns int he US and you will find one riding in the hoster of most LEOs all around the country.
    So in my opinion they are a "non-american american icon".

:n00b: If you know what I mean ...
    Don Davis was on the radio last week claiming glocks were made in florida? He also claimed they only have 4 parts and will fire if you touch the trigger? WTF? Surely such an expert couldn't be wrong?

Top Bottom