• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I've found that with .22lr in particular, you need to figure out what brand/load actually runs reliably and accurately in YOUR gun. I'd hate to buy 5k of something only to find out that it didn't work like you had anticipated.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    I personally prefer Federal Bulk Pack from Walmart. You can buy a box, make sure it works, and then stock up a little (or a lot) at a time. Plus, at that price, you end up with 500 more rounds and a little less in price, even with taxes. That doesn't take into accout shipping on the deal you linked either, which will probably drive the price higher.

I believe Walmart's price is ~$18.00 for a box of 550 rounds. Add 7% sales tax, and you end up right around $192 for 5500 rounds.

I realize it may not be "high velocity" or "best quality"....but it is the most consistent among all of my rimfires and happens to be very inexpensive, so that is what I stock up on.

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    N IN
    In addition to the bulk pack stuff, Walmart has Federal Lightning for less than $2 a box. This is the best cheap ammo on the market in my opinion.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    I personally prefer Federal Bulk Pack from Walmart. You can buy a box, make sure it works, and then stock up a little (or a lot) at a time. Plus, at that price, you end up with 500 more rounds and a little less in price, even with taxes. That doesn't take into accout shipping on the deal you linked either, which will probably drive the price higher.

I believe Walmart's price is ~$18.00 for a box of 550 rounds. Add 7% sales tax, and you end up right around $192 for 5500 rounds.

I realize it may not be "high velocity" or "best quality"....but it is the most consistent among all of my rimfires and happens to be very inexpensive, so that is what I stock up on.

I have a few hundred thousand of them...

INGunGuy

Hoosier49er

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2011
    Wow! That's a sweet deal on CCI's! I've never had any problems with those in the past either. I've got a couple of 10/22's. They aren't too picky about what they eat. Thanks for the link indykid.

Top Bottom