• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    I wish those that find it necessary to spend $80 to $100 and more for a brick of 22's would find an extra $30 bucks to join the NRA. Might just swell our ranks enough to REALLY change things.

I suppose the above is just more Hope & Change!

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Regardless of how much you are willing to pay for .22 ammo or any other ammo for that matter, if you are a user of this site, then you clearly have SOME interest or investment in firearms, for which the right to own is under attack as never before.

If you are a member of this site and are NOT a member of the NRA or another organization like the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) or the Gun Owners of America (GOA) you should join at least one of them today.

These organizations, termed by the liberal-anti-gun mass-media as "powerful gun lobby", are the only voices at the national level supporting the 2A.

Yes, grass-roots is important and voters contacting their legislators is also vitally important. But the anti's have the entire mass-media at their disposal free of charge. Those of us who believe that the 2A means exactly what it says have to support our own "voice" against that.

Don't lose sight of how close the votes really were. Don't assume that what has happened in CO, NY, CT, MD, and elsewhere won't keep spreading or cannot happen here.

Join today!

NRA : NRA | Membership
    SAF : Second Amendment Foundation Online
    GOA : Annual Membership

For the price of a couple boxes of 9mm you can join all 3!

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Well like I said, guess I'm just looking for Hope and Change.

I can help you find it my son...

images

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I wish those that find it necessary to spend $80 to $100 and more for a brick of 22's would find an extra $30 bucks to join the NRA. Might just swell our ranks enough to REALLY change things.

I suppose the above is just more Hope & Change!

I would prefer they choke on ham sandwiches, but I'm a dick.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I really can't argue with the HOPE and CHANGE business. From the viewpoint of Obama and his supporters, there is:

1) HOPE that someday the US will have no lawful private firearm ownership.
    2) Undermine the 2A to the point where an actual CHANGE to the Constitution is irrelevant.

So there you have it, HOPE and CHANGE in action!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I have recruited 4 new members to the NRA this year. I may not always agree with them 100% but I feel like they are our best "Hope" of fending off anti 2A legislation. Get busy joining and recruiting - the anti 2A folks are getting busy as well. Let's win this war!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I am a member of the NRA...

...now how will that keep gun owners from buying their next 20 years of ammo supply RIGHT NOW?

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I have recruited 4 new members to the NRA this year. I may not always agree with them 100% but I feel like they are our best "Hope" of fending off anti 2A legislation. Get busy joining and recruiting - the anti 2A folks are getting busy as well. Let's win this war!

:+1:I'm an NRA member and have recruited a couple others to join. Like this^^^, I don't always agree but it's a good tool against legislation.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    The current direction of our leadership will leave us all with nothing but a dream of HOPE and a little spare CHANGE. :(

Should have mentioned the wife and I are both members. Was going to sign up the 4 and 7 year old but figured they should choose to be put on a watch list themselves......we are after all a bunch of backwoods hick gun loving radicals...

Top Bottom