• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    The .22 blanks were not the right kind for this gun, but KS and E had what i wanted.

As a side note customer service there is crap. this is the third time i have been in that store and the guy that sits in the back of it almost seems to make an effort to be a dick. I dont think i will be supporting them anymore.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    almost seems to make an effort to be a dick. I dont think i will be supporting t

You won't find Darrel making an effort to do ANYTHING-dick or otherwise..He is also VERY opinionated=He's right--You're wrong..HA HA..Oh well, that's what makes the world go round...Bill.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The .22 blanks were not the right kind for this gun, but KS and E had what i wanted.

As a side note customer service there is crap. this is the third time i have been in that store and the guy that sits in the back of it almost seems to make an effort to be a dick. I dont think i will be supporting them anymore.

Ed, the owner, and Darrell, the big guy, are really pretty nice guys. They have a rather dry sense of humor and some of their clientele are not the most savory types. There are times that they do get grumpy if they've had a bad day, especially later in the day. I have been going out there for years and up until a year or so ago they never really talked to me much. Now they always call me by name and Ed cuts me deals sometimes if he can. I was out there today and they were in pretty good spirits. Nobody has ever beat their CZ prices for me.

Last edited:

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Ed, the owner, and Russ, the big guy, are really pretty nice guys. They have a rather dry sense of humor and some of their clientele are not the most savory types. There are times that they do get grumpy if they've had a bad day, especially later in the day. I have been going out there for years and up until a year or so ago they never really talked to me much. Now they always call me by name and Ed cuts me deals sometimes if he can. I was out there today and they were in pretty good spirits. Nobody had ever beat their CZ prices for me.

I thought the big guy's name was Darrell?? Do they have a replacement for the "Stool Sitter" in the rear of their shop?? Bill.

Top Bottom