• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Our weeknight match this month is on Wed Sep 2. Setup at 4pm, shooting no later than 5:30. We run short on daylight, so we will start a bit early if we can. Format this match is Varmint Hunt, an out & back format that includes 8 distance changes on each 20 shot string. Come join us!!

Adults- $15
    Stand alone juniors $10
    juniors with paid adult- free

BMWmojo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2020
    Zionsville
    Where is this located? I have been wanting to get my wife into competitive shooting and this looks perfect since she only shoots .22.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Where is this located? I have been wanting to get my wife into competitive shooting and this looks perfect since she only shoots .22.

This rifle match is an accuracy oriented event, using 22 rimfire with bipod at steel targets. Considered slow fire, you have 3 stages of 20 shots in 9 minutes. Its a lot of fun and easy to get your feet wet.

Steel Challenge match (same place, Sat Sep 5) is action shooting on Steel plates. You can use 10/22 rifles, with or without optics like a red dot. You're welcome to come watch the Sat event to gauge your interest.

Both events are new shooter friendly and a lot of fun. Riley Conservation Club | Indiana Shooting Range | Terre Haute Indiana for info

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    This was a very good match. We got done just before dark, my thanks goes out to all who helped put away while I sorted scores. 19 entries, very good scores, one shooter got his 2nd leg into High Master class and 4 others got their first leg up into HM.

2nd Sucks award goes to Armchair Operator, who cross fired on his last string and dropped out of a tie. Had he not cross fired, he would have won the tiebreaker for first place in High Master. :(

Top Bottom