• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blacknwhite

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2016
    southwest
    Another great match, thanks to all involved. Always great to see the new shooters. I also enjoy seeing the younger crowd. Looking forward to coming back I'm October

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Great match and great time as always. Wind did not make things easy but it was a great day. Good and friendly atmosphere, would love to see more new shooters try this even out.
    Will scores be available online?

Last edited:

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Scores should be available later today, I'll post a heads up with a link to them. Spent 8 hours yesterday with youth shoot, introduced them to Steel Challenge and Rimfire Madness shooting thanks to Litlratt. Then we did our annual high power and quarter challenge, which quickly turned into dime challenge. Pizza followed, finally got home about 8:30pm

Next event will be Saturday Oct 21, mark your calendars!!

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    The second of the 2 videos shows the other shooters on the firing line, the targets at various distances, and the inclusion of shooters who cannot shoot prone due to physical limitations. Great format for those who want to participate but feel impeded by age or infirmity. All are welcome! Thanks goes to Litlratt for the cool vids!

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Scores are up on the Riley site for match results. www.RileyCC.com. We have made some updates to our website and I'm not very good at this posting stuff, my computer reads the file different than the desktop, so please bear with us on posting results. If you can't read it, pm me and I'll email it to you. Here is the link. http://www.rileycc.com/match-results/results/index.php?ID=.22 Long Range Rifle

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Scores should be available later today, I'll post a heads up with a link to them. Spent 8 hours yesterday with youth shoot, introduced them to Steel Challenge and Rimfire Madness shooting thanks to Litlratt. Then we did our annual high power and quarter challenge, which quickly turned into dime challenge. Pizza followed, finally got home about 8:30pm

Next event will be Saturday Oct 21, mark your calendars!!

Dangit! I have a dozen CZ GUYS and possibly gals coming over that w/e. Gonna do a November shoot?

Top Bottom