• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    RCC will be starting their 22 Long Range Rifle matches soon. Only about 8 weeks out now!! I am excited about the new season, and hope to have many new shooters. I sent a survey to our regular shooters last month....their recommendation was to keep the same program as we ran last year. The format rotation was popular, it looks like we may condense all shooters into 1-2 classes when running the popular "20 Straight" format this year. Still pending.

A popular suggestion was to include a factory gun, traditional sporter style class. We would probably add a 2 lb trigger and maybe a 15x scope limit to such a class. That too is still being mulled over.

The only change to 2021 will be requiring shooters to shoot in their class each match. A second entry with a different rifle can be in a different skill class.

Questions or comments can be directed to me here on this thread or PM me for a confidential response.

Hope to see you all in late March and early April!! Stay tuned to this thread for match dates or consult the RCC calendar on our website.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    We're now just 3 weeks out from our first matches, Wednesday Mar 31 and Sat April 10. Both of these early matches will be the popular "20 Straight" format. This is the easiest format for newbies to get started in.

This format is not a classifier. Discussion with our regular shooters was to let newbies shoot the the Master class targets, so that's what we'll do. Standard and Master class will be combined and those shooters will have targets at 110, 165, and 200 yards.

Top Bottom