• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    I scored a brick of Remington Thunderbolts 22 LR at Bass Pro, in Clarksville yesterday. They had over 30 bricks and numerous boxes and cans of 325 plus regular 50 rnd boxes as well. I was really surprised that there was that much. They had a one box limit and I really wished I could have gotten some for my friends as well. They also had a very decent supply of most calibers that I personally needed as well. I picked up the brick of 22 and a 100rnd pack of AK 7.62. Both pretty good deals in my book. While I have seen 22 at my LGS for a hefty price, try as I might, I have yet to see any in my local Wally World. They usually have 5.56/.223, 7.62, and 9mm regularly though. I just wish 22 was there once in a while! :cool:

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I still so seriously hate that this is still a thing worth posting about. But alas....it continues to be. Congrats to spearheadersarge on the score.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I scored a brick of Remington Thunderbolts 22 LR at Bass Pro, in Clarksville yesterday. They had over 30 bricks and numerous boxes and cans of 325 plus regular 50 rnd boxes as well. I was really surprised that there was that much. They had a one box limit and I really wished I could have gotten some for my friends as well. They also had a very decent supply of most calibers that I personally needed as well. I picked up the brick of 22 and a 100rnd pack of AK 7.62. Both pretty good deals in my book. While I have seen 22 at my LGS for a hefty price, try as I might, I have yet to see any in my local Wally World. They usually have 5.56/.223, 7.62, and 9mm regularly though. I just wish 22 was there once in a while! :cool:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ammunition-reloading/78409-get-your-ammo-here.html

This thread is going to be a sticky to help clean up some of the "I saw ammo at Some Ammo Store for a Really Great Price!" threads. If you find ammo somewhere and want to make an announcement to let your fellow INGOers know about it, please post it here.

Thanks! :)

:ingo:

Top Bottom