• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    results are up on Riley Conservation club website www.RileyCC.com. (This link has been edited to correct it.) Please then navigate your way to "Match Results" to "22 Long Range Rifle" to "June 30, 2018"

Congrats to Match Winner and INGO member blkrifle who scored 53x60 in this new format. Steve shot consistently throughout the match, and scored 18x20 hits at 200 yards.

This format was intended as a one-of-a-kind event, but the shooters overwhelmingly voiced their approval at the recap meeting. I want to be receptive to the shooters, so we'll work on a revision. We ran a 60 round match in just under 4 hours, so the shooters got a lot more bang for their $$.

Hope INGO shooters will chime in on their opinion of the directions we should go with this event.

Again, congrats to Steve and the several INGO members who shot this event.

July events will be Wednesday July 18 6pm and Sunday July 22 10:30am

Last edited:

yoteslayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Riley, IN
    I am in on the next match. Went and watched for awhile and it looks like fun. Going to borrow the scope off my 308 for now and throw it on my Ruger 10-22. If I had the guy with the pony tail $$$ I would just order a new Night Force. Ha! Ordered a pic rail from Amazon last night. Glad I went and checked it out yesterday. Mike R

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I am in on the next match. Went and watched for awhile and it looks like fun. Going to borrow the scope off my 308 for now and throw it on my Ruger 10-22. If I had the guy with the pony tail $$$ I would just order a new Night Force. Ha! Ordered a pic rail from Amazon last night. Glad I went and checked it out yesterday. Mike R

It'll be fun Mike. Welcome!

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    The link in the OP has been fixed. You still have to navigate your way to the results as described above.

I was wondering when Mike would come around!!

Top Bottom