• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brichindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    SW Indiana
    If their rifle ammo is anything like their pistol ammo I would stay away. I ordered 100 rounds of handgun ammo to try out and my results were less than satisfactory. Out of two boxes I had 7 FTF (light primer strikes). I understand that this ammo is not something that one would depend their life on, but still... 7% failure rate to me is not acceptable.

The failures occurred between two different, unmolested, bone stock pistols. So I know the gun was not the issue.

I was not happy with their customer service either, they offered to send a new box but for me to pay shipping and handling charges... ummm no thanks, when for a few $$ more I could have picked up a box of factory stock ammo.

16ixfk7.jpg

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Hmm, I've gone through hundeds of their .40 and haven't had any ftf issues, the same with the 223. I take that back, I had some issues with the 223, but it ended up being the gun, not the ammo.

brichindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Hmm, I've gone through hundeds of their .40 and haven't had any ftf issues, the same with the 223. I take that back, I had some issues with the 223, but it ended up being the gun, not the ammo.

I may have received a bad batch... but it still left a sour taste in my mouth.

ike1018

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I was able to snatch up 500 yesterday, shipped out today. Price was inflated (50 cents per about 30 cents per round) but not nearly as bad as other places. I was at Elmore's today and they had xm855 at $1 per round and PMC 223 at 90 cents per round. Was going to buy a accessory for my AR but after seeing those prices and their repackaged Pmags at $65, I had no confidence in any of their pricing so just left.

I have had great experiences with Freedommunitions.com, so much so that is all I was buying until they got swamped. Absolutely no failures in 9mm, 45acp, 5.56, and 357. I have had a few light primer strikes with their Blaster 38 special, but that's it. Could have been my revolver too. Their 9mm though has been flawless for me, so much better than WWB and Federal. As soon as I see 9mm open up from Freedom I am going to jump all over it.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Elmore's is right by me as well. Have never been n there bc everytime I drive by there closed. I say to my self that they have to be crapy biz bc they r never freakn open lol

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Elmore's is right by me as well. Have never been n there bc everytime I drive by there closed. I say to my self that they have to be crapy biz bc they r never freakn open lol

Perhaps it is a mafia front. I certainly would not buy anything there with their prices!

Top Bottom