• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I"m thinkin' the GSG 1911's are running around $350. Between the GSG 1911, the Puma, and the Chiappa, my GSG is much better machined, and the fit and finish far exceeds the other two. I've only tried bulk pak ammo (HV) and Wolf match target (std vel) and both feed and function very well.

SundayShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2010
    Hancock County
    I really like my GSG1911. New grips and sights to make it match mt favorite 1911. So far it has eaten everything that I have fed it. The faux silencer looks quite cool on it, but has an adverse affect on accuracy.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Had a chance to shoot the GSG 1911 suppressed at the Fort Wayne shoot a couple of weeks back, It is sweet. Nice shooter and the suppressor was a nice touch.

grassman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    N CENTRAL IN
    Just picked up my gsg 1911 saturday haven't got to shoot it yet. 21ST Century firearmes has my guardian arms suppressor setting on a shelf waiting on my paper work to go through. I've been stocking up on ammo though. Can't wait..

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Y'all need to check out the new Colt 1911 .22's. I bought the tactical rail version about 6 weeks ago. I love this gun. Fit and finish is excellent. Action is smooth. Trigger is awesome. Has a 12 round mag. Had 1 or 2 ftf or fte. I've put about 500 rounds through it. Only con, extra mags won't be available till mid May. Price is around $400. My buddy has one too. He's had nothing but good luck out of it too.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Y'all need to check out the new Colt 1911 .22's. I bought the tactical rail version about 6 weeks ago. I love this gun. Fit and finish is excellent. Action is smooth. Trigger is awesome. Has a 12 round mag. Had 1 or 2 ftf or fte. I've put about 500 rounds through it. Only con, extra mags won't be available till mid May. Price is around $400. My buddy has one too. He's had nothing but good luck out of it too.

I searched for it, its an Umarex made gun with the Colt name on it. Looks nice though, seems to be around $350 online so $400 in store is reasonable.

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    FWIW I think the GSG is the quietest 22 pistol suppressed due to a quieter action...

blitzen25cat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    south east indiana
    Got my GSG1911 a couple of months ago and put about 2000 rds of blaser through it with out a problem. I paid $360 otd. Easy to field strip and maintain. I liked it so much that I bought a GSG522 with 110rd drum.:ar15:

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Just got back from the range playing with my new GSG... 2000 rounds in one sitting and only one FTF, and that was due to a deformed bullet. Of course the supressor was damn near white hot at the end of it :D

Was shooting this next to my dad shooting the colt/umarex version, and for my money the GSG is a far nicer gun. Action and trigger was way smoother, though the umarex had more heft to it. Though, with the action its got, rocking subsonics the gun is damn near silent with a can on it :D

Top Bottom