• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    I have had several people step up with offers. Thank you all for them. I think I am good now. But you can always message and I can see if I have the extra funds available.

I know many people ask but I am looking for .22LR ammo. I am trying to teach my nephew how to shoot. I have the .22lr rifles and handguns but my ammo stockpile is very low. I am willing to pay 20% over retail to cover tax and time. Don't really need CCI or anything high end, just bulk ammo unless a good deal. Can really only meet in Indy area, south side preferably. Thanks.

Last edited:

Muntz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    I have 600 rounds of CCI 22LR Standard Velocity Lead Round Nose that I would be willing to part with but I live in Noblesville. Price would depend somewhat on how far I have to drive. My truck does not get very good gas mileage:(. How far are you willing to drive?

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I have 50 rounds of CCI Quiet .22 LR that shoots at 710fps. If your teaching a kid to shoot you can have it for the 3.00 I paid for it 4 years ago. I live on SE side near Wanamaker. PM me if you want

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom