• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usaf64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    I was in the Dick's in Greenwood Thursday morning. That's the day they get their ammo (if they're getting any). They had .22lr for 2.99 a box with a limit of three. I know that's a bit high, but it's the only .22 I've seen anywhere since December.

The problem was when I got home, I discovered the boxes contained 40 rounds instead of the usual 50. I'll sure be glad when things settle down and the manufacturers catch up to the demand.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    First to pull AR type rifles after an insane person murdered school children.

Wrong, that was Colt back in '89 . All this about Dick's is just temporary, how many people today are still boycotting Colt for caving back then, even tho' they uncaved later when the heat died down.

Colt Will Halt Sales of AR-15 Assault Rifle

March 16, 1989|DOUGLAS JEHL | Times Staff Writer

WASHINGTON — In the face of a widening revolt against deadly assault weapons, the nation's largest manufacturer of such rifles, Colt Industries, announced Wednesday that it will suspend commercial sales of its semiautomatic AR-15 rifle until the Bush Administration can decide whether the weapon should be outlawed.
    The voluntary move was made as a gesture of support for the Administration decision Tuesday to temporarily bar imports of foreign-made military-type weapons. Colt said that it is prepared to accept an outright ban on AR-15 production if Congress enacts one.

Top Bottom