• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Looks like the same small handful of flippers/flipper lovers have been rehashing this thread for the the last few weeks.
    The regular gun owners, who would think poorly of screwing their buddies, left it to you flippers a while back. Just sayin'... ;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So then Tiffany's must be a "terrible" jewelry store, and Mercedes Benz is a "terrible" car manufacturer. Rolex must be just a horrible watch maker, while Timex is grandiose. :rolleyes:

Now you know that's not what he's saying.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Looks like the same small handful of flippers/flipper lovers have been rehashing this thread for the the last few weeks.
    The regular gun owners, who would think poorly of screwing their buddies, left it to you flippers a while back. Just sayin'... ;)

I think you're sayin' we're sayin' more than we're sayin'. Just sayin'.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

I'm not prepping for possible food shortages. I can count on the benevolence of you and there to provide food at pre panic prices when the shelves are bare.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Only ones crying are the flippers and those that side with them.
    I just noted it for the rest of us who need to remember you guys down the road...;)

You can paint my name in big gold letters because I won't sell to the entitled for a dollar a round.

Lodogg2221

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Kokomo
    Heck, I just wish I could find it locally. Our Walmart NEVER has it. Of course neither does Marion, Frankfort or Logansport. At least not on the days I go.
    Maybe I need an ammo delivery schedule or something, lol.

I did slightly overpay (based of course on the old prices) for a couple 500 round boxes of Remington, but then I saw it at the gun show the following weekend for twice what I paid.
    I was glad that no-one was doing much but balking at the ridiculous prices.

Guess maybe Ill have to start making morning weekend runs to Wally worlds in the Indy area....

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Has anyone considered the "tactical .22" market? You know, the AR clones, the AK clones, the HK clones and so on that are chambered in .22lr.
    That market really took off a few years ago, and a lot of guys, myself included own those weapons. And yep, you guessed it, they all have hi-cap mags. Who doesn't like to do a "mag dump" when firing these fun little guns? I think this is part of the problem. People have paid $500~$600 dollars for these guns, for their kids to shoot, and the big kid that inhabits their own bodies. So we want ammo to shoot.
    I did have a decent stock pile, but I have been shooting it. I have yet to support a flipper. I'm not saying I wouldn't.
    I guess if I really needed it, I would.

Last edited:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Has anyone considered the "tactical .22" market? You know, the AR clones, the AK clones, the HK clones and so on that are chambered in .22lr.
    That market really took off a few years ago, and a lot of guys, myself included own those weapons. And yep, you guessed it, they all have hi-cap mags. Who doesn't like to do a "mag dump" when firing these fun little guns? I think this is part of the problem. People have paid $500~$600 dollars for these guns, for their kids to shoot, and the big kid that inhabits their own bodies. So we want ammo to shoot.
    I did have a decent stock pile, but I have been shooting it. I have yet support a flipper. I'm not saying I wouldn't.
    I guess if I really needed it, I would.

Bingo....this and other factors have driven demand up. Demand is still quite high.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    My local Wal-Mart had the 1000-round boxes of Winchester M-22 this morning. A friend of mine stopped in on his way to work and there were no customers other than him, so he bought his limit of three and left. Upon inspecting the boxes later, he noticed that the barcodes had been blacked out with a Sharpie and a sticker placed over them that read "If this product is found for sale at a location other than Wal-Mart, please call 1-800-Walmart". I thought that was hilarious, as Wal-Mart has no control over what you have legally bought and paid for in their store. My friend and I don't flip ammo, so some silly stickers don't mean a thing, but it's still funny nonetheless.

Top Bottom